• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys Adam Here from melbourne

Ive got a white 7th gen with trd kit and c-one wing. :)

Cant wait to turbo this puppy.

Any other enthusiast in melb?

Cheers guys

Adam;)

hey, I think I saw your car around the Mont Albert area... near the corner of Elgar Road and Riversdale once! We were both getting out of our car spaces, and I let you through :P I'm in the blue ST205 GT-Four...

Love the 6th gen GT4's :D

Haven't seen one around Melbourne though? only the 5th gens

Black 05 7th gen here also from Melb.

Adamayess i think i've seen ur car b4, i also have a 7th gen with a trd kit. I've seen a total of 4 celicas in my life time with the full trd kit, another black one, red one, silver and white most likely urz because i remember ur wing.

Anyways let me know how ur turbo conversion goes. I'd love to do the same but i dont want to void my warranty.

Btw, i saw this very nice black celica @ amf bowling centre highpoint and once again on dynon rd. No wing, looks like a full veilside kit, white lightweight hp racings rims, lowered, and black tail lights if i can remember... wonder if anyone of you here owns it?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Jap Model ST205 WRC, bit faster than the Ozzie/UK Model 265bhp, has water spraying jet kit on it, rego TOY GT4 Red. white eneki wheels, will have to polish it up for a photo.

I have a Jap Model ST205 WRC, bit faster than the Ozzie/UK Model 265bhp, has water spraying jet kit on it, rego TOY GT4 Red. white eneki wheels, will have to polish it up for a photo.

Water spray - as in for the radiator?

I already have the nozzles and piping there, it just needs to be enabled... need to figure out how to run it inline with the headlight washers once I have a spare morning/afternoon! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a newbie to these forums, but I've owned Celicas since 1978. I had a TA22 LT 1600 and traded it in in 1982 for a JDM RA25 GT. I've kept the RA25 ever since.

It's in original condition, except the wheels, but I am sourcing a set from Japan to finish my restoration.

As far as I know this is currently the only RA25 GT in Australia. I know of one that's been purchased from Japan and should in Australia in the next 2 months. There's also an RA25 ST in Brisbane, but it's in a bad shape and undergoing an extensive restoration.

So, for all you 1st generation Celica lovers, here's a few pics of my 1973 liftback Celica.....

The_88_at_Gosford.jpg

Mirror1.sized.jpg

the_88_1a.sized.jpg

She's scheduled for a little bit more work to finish her restoration, then I guess I'll have to get another car 'cos I'll be too afraid to drive her around too much.

seeyuzz

river

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'm another Celica nut, this one from Wodonga VIC.

Here's my ZZT231R - Silver 2000 Model Celica ZR 6spd 1.8 VVTL-i.

I love this car, and cant wait to get the bodykit I have sitting in the shed on it and then lower it.

-I also used to have a '76 RA23 2.0lt, it was great too but just a bit old.

DCP_4744.jpg

DCP_4750.jpg

DCP_4763.jpg