Nissan same stud as corolla sportivo?

CME-LFT

Hi guys, just curious if anyone knows if a r33 nissan skyline (non turbo so its 4 stud) rims will fit on an 04 corolla sportivo. cause my mates got 18s on his skyline and i was wondering if the stud spacing was the same and they might fit?

Any thoughts?

Non Turbo Skylines are a 4x114.3 stud pattern. Our Corolla's are a 4x100. Unless his rims are of Multistud type (8 holes), then they won't fit on your car.

I'd be worried about the offset of the wheels too.

They are some 18inch lenso multistud. I still dont fully understand offset but the rim it close to the outer rubber edge of the wheel. Its not deep dish or anything.

From what you have explained, are you saying the multi fit rims can fit different 4 stud car with different spacing? or are multi fit rim just for either 4 or 5 stud and come with preset spacings for different cars?

Hopefully i made sense :huh:

From what you have explained, are you saying the multi fit rims can fit different 4 stud car with different spacing? or are multi fit rim just for either 4 or 5 stud and come with preset spacings for different cars?

By multi-stud, it means, with any 4 stud car you can fit the wheel onto it with a PCD of (either) 4x100 or 4x114.3. Same goes for a 5 stud set of wheels. Which in turn means the wheel will have 8 or 10 holes respectivley.

Hope that clears it up... Oh and btw you cant try and make fit a 5 stud multi studded wheel fit onto a 4 studded car.

Yes I have tried this before many moons ago. You could say I didnt quite grasp the concept of multi stud. ;)

(Source http://www.alloyguide.co.uk/pcd.php)

PCD:

PCD stands for (pitch circle diameter) and is the diameter of a circle drawn through the centre of your wheels bolt holes. PCD is measured in millimetres and also indicates the number of studs or bolts the wheel will have.

The most common fitment has 4 studs and a PCD of 100mm, hence the fitment 4x100.

There you go we both have learnt something.