Where do u get HID???

myztik

ive got genuwine toyota aurion hid kits if anyones intrested.

That would be a D2S lamp base then, which would be completely pointless for someone with a standard H11 headlight housing. We would need to change the headlight housing as well. No genuine kit whether it be from Toyota, Phillips, Bosch, etc, will come with a halogen style lamp base.

That would be a D2S lamp base then, which would be completely pointless for someone with a standard H11 headlight housing. We would need to change the headlight housing as well. No genuine kit whether it be from Toyota, Phillips, Bosch, etc, will come with a halogen style lamp base.

haha you just answered my question that i was about to ask.

cheers for that =)

what globes are used in the presara?

Well according to the manual, the Presara with its HID's would use the D4S lamp base. As for colour temperature, most OEM bulbs are 4,300k.

I will probably end up getting a 6000k kit...

But Chinese brand HID kit... lol i do worry about the quality issue...

As for foglights I wanna get a HID kit for it too but it will be a too much overkill also got blinded by 2 cars who fitted HID foggies... a Honda CRV and a Corolla at Sunnybank... lol

but cant you just fit the D2S bulbs right in? Dont they just have a clip that locks in the bulbs not a twist one? We did it in another aurion car which was a touring and it worked real good.

but cant you just fit the D2S bulbs right in? Dont they just have a clip that locks in the bulbs not a twist one? We did it in another aurion car which was a touring and it worked real good.

The H11 is a twist-mount and does not use a clip to hold the bulb in like H4, etc. Not saying that with a bit of creativity it cannot be done, but I would be interested to see how the D4S would be mounted in a H11 holder.

d4s8000kcd1.th.jpg h11yz8.th.jpg

As for foglights I wanna get a HID kit for it too but it will be a too much overkill also got blinded by 2 cars who fitted HID foggies... a Honda CRV and a Corolla at Sunnybank... lol

You will be spewing if your car catches fire... :(

The rubber rim on the H11 looks like a perfect circle that covers up the DS2 bulbs. I always though the Aurion bulbs where H7's like the Camrys'. I know in America the Camrys' are H11s. Weird.

You will be spewing if your car catches fire... :(

I know!!! :P

Thats why I'm still skeptical about Chinese kit...!!! <_<

Anyone heard about GT HID on ebay?

Also that DDM ones what country of origin are they from?

Cheers