Mounting point for spoiler

apg39

Hi guys,

I've got an Aurion Sportivo...but hate the big wing on the back, hoping to get the little Camry bob tail wings that the Camry Sportivo's have.

What Im wondering is, if someone can take a pic on the underside of the boot lid, where the screws are to mount it....got my fingers crossed its the same as the Aurions or at least the Aurions holes would be covered.

If someone can, that would be excellent...free beer!

And if the Silver is the same as the camry...I'd probably be willing to swap wings with someone....

Hi guys,

I've got an Aurion Sportivo...but hate the big wing on the back, hoping to get the little Camry bob tail wings that the Camry Sportivo's have.

What Im wondering is, if someone can take a pic on the underside of the boot lid, where the screws are to mount it....got my fingers crossed its the same as the Aurions or at least the Aurions holes would be covered.

And if the Silver is the same as the camry...I'd probably be willing to swap wings with someone....

the lip spoiler on the camry wouldn't fit, because the boots are a different shape to the aurions arent they? it might fit the aurion, but probably wouldn't be flush with the corners and look silly

Hi guys,

the lip spoiler on the camry wouldn't fit, because the boots are a different shape to the aurions arent they? it might fit the aurion, but probably wouldn't be flush with the corners and look silly

Hi guys,

camry spoiler wont fit - and even if it did it wouldn't cover the aurion mount holes