Toyota Caldina GT-t

Just after some general feed back on at people think of the car?

Love it ! Black FTW.

Is $21 K registered and complianced etc. ?

How hard is it to get comprehensive insurance ?

I saw the a next gen Caldina white/automatic with trader plates near Parramatta a month or so ago and there a few listed on Carsales.com.au.

Cheers

T.

Love it ! Black FTW.

Is $21 K registered and complianced etc. ?

How hard is it to get comprehensive insurance ?

I saw the a next gen Caldina white/automatic with trader plates near Parramatta a month or so ago and there a few listed on Carsales.com.au.

Cheers

T.

Yeah thats the cost landed complied in Asutralia, we have a little to play on that as well. Its the best Caldina I have brought in 8 years its auction grade 4.5 Black manual as well most of themare Automatic, we been lucky and brought 2 manuals.

I dont think its that hard for insurance just cars would be your best bet.

Steve

Cause i wouldnt mind something to tow my suzuki cappuccino Caldina looks the goods, if it can tow it with car trailer that has brakes maybe something i might consider some time down the track.

• 3 weeks later...

i love the caldina. i saw some of them when i was in japan last april and they look so nice. and for youu to have 2 now thats pretty damn sweet :P

lylee

This a Series 2 Toyoa Caldina GT-t 4wd Turbo 2001

Check it out here.

http://www.ozcarimports.com/car.php?id=186&img=1

Nice ride.

Top price for 8 year old car/wagon.

Price is what you pay.

Spares?

Its a top price but I would challenge you to Find a Back Manual Caldina in Japan series 2 update with and auction grade of 4.5 almost impossible, I guess the person that buys it will be some one that whats a prestine exmple.

Spares are easy most of my clients by thm directly throughme get them here in a week from Japan.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just brought another couple of Caldinas, they seem to be very popular with the Australian public.

Love mine, white 97 manual model and its awesome. Cost me $13,700 with 12 months NSW rego. Goes hard!!

A LIKE NEW EXAMPLE OF THIS BRILLIANT VEHICLE . THE PERFECT BALANCE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE, SAFETY & PRACTICALITY. 2 Ltr. TURBO CHARGED 3S-GTE ENGINE DEVELOPING 191 kW & 324Nm.DELIVERED THROUGH A 5 SPEED MANUAL OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION. STANDARD TOP MOUNT AIR TO AIR INTERCOOLER & STANDARD 9:1 COMPRESSION RATIO. FUEL CONSUMPTION WELL UNDER 10Ltrs / 100 Klms & ZERO TO 100Klm. / H IN SUB 7 SECONDS. 17inch CERUMO SPORTS ALLOY WHEELS THE SAFETY GRIP OF ALL WHEEL DRIVE (AWD) & ELECTRONIC VEHICLE STABILITY CONTROL (VSC). SPORT SUSPENSION, ELECTRIC MOON ROOF CD/TAPE PLAYER AND POWER EVERYTHING ELECTRIC WINDOWS/MIRRORS REMOTE DOOR LOCKS AUTOMATIC LIGHTS ON/OFF SPORTS SEATS REAR ROOF AND HATCH SPOILER ROOF RAILS TINTED WINDOWS.

-----------------------------------------

christepher

SEO

i brought a 98 gtt auto one 4 months ago totally in love with it.... running 15psi at the moe with more mods to come.

i paid 12k for mine complied and regoed.

thinking of selling to get a 2004 GT Four version (manual wouldnt be bad also)

but at the same time i cant fault the auto tip tronic box at all.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

people won't own jap imports because they are way too hard to sort out problems (no info here for them) and they give mechanics nightmares. like why mine won't pull over 3000 rpm, the exhaust gate won't open even at 7000rpm, dies in the ***** when it changes gears, only got 86000kms on it. the other one was working well until a week ago, now has similar problems. any ideas guys??? and what the hell is a turbo vsv, which unit is it exactly? some people sho the map sensor to be it, others tell me it's the unit under the intake manifold. going to take some clever blokes to make me think differently about these crap cars.

don't buy one!!! they are toyota's joke of the century, can't wait till my two go to the wreckers on monday!!! be glad to see the back of them, i don't even care that i'm taking a loss, i'm over the headaches these thing give you.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...