New EVO 10

Hey all, today i went for a test drive on the new EVO 10. I got to the dealers around 10:15am waited 2 hours but it was worth the wait. The drive was quite good, clutch feels soft for a sports car, the car feels very light around corners. anyway here's a pic.

http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n364/aq...rent=newevo.jpg

Niiice :)

Impressed by it?

If the price was the same as evo 9 pricing i would of bought one,

Couldnt justify the extra over the old model

Too expensive for a "lancer"

Would prefer a 135i

the power was great, but out of some corners it felt the rear was going sideways. The evo that i took out was the base model so $64,000 on the road. The inside looks a bit simple thou.

sideways can be fun lol... the evos where never know to have a flashy interior. Pretty much you want something thats quick and all you care about is being quick you get an evo if you want something thats quick and comfortable you get a wrx sti.

How did you manage to score the test drive?

yerh my mate just went for a test drive also a few months back and his picking up his evoX on friday hopfully... they delayed him for months its a white GSR EVO X >_< will take pics of it and my car once he gets it =]

If I was to get one, I wouldn't get the MR version as it comes with the 6 speed sequential. I'd go the base model with the sports pack as it comes with a 5 speed gearbox plus its way cheaper. I'd also get a white one. White with the black surrounds looks awesome.

evo10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I'd also get a white one. White with the black surrounds looks awesome.

W127W-00019.jpg

kinda like this olly??? :P :P

mines a 5spd, white with black surroundings... lol.. i'll sell you mine for $50k... so i can get my evo IX.

IMO, the evoX is nice but i would still prefer the evoIX :D

If all goes to plan il be in one soonish ^_^

Geez Pete!!

How fast do you want to go through cars.

You're such a car whore!!!! :lol:

I blame my grandfather for that!!

He was the car mad person in the family. Then it passed onto my mother then onto me! :D

Im just using the available resources provided to me hey :P

I have a TRD Aurion and I STILL want an Evo 10. It is that sexy. Went to the dealership last weekend to have a look, blew me away. Sadly, they won't accept test drives unless you put in an order and pay a deposit of $1,000. Perfectly understandable though....every hoon will be trying to get their hands on one. If I were inclined to buy the Evo, I would be happy to buy it without a test drive. The name itself is enough to seal the deal.

But after I thought about it a while, logic still prevails....the TRD is still more comfortable as an "everyday" car, and will the extra 0.5 seconds to 100km/h really matter? As it is, I've never pushed my car to the max yet, and I probably won't in the Evo either. The TRD is about as rare as the Evo, and gets plenty of stares. A few years down the road, I will reconsider when they release Evo 12 or the TRD Aurion Mark 3.

Edited by TRD Aurion Owner