Visional HID kit w/18 month warranty

tangcla

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you able to get pictures of the H4 Hi/Lo beam setup (wiring)?

A few of my friends have H4 Hi/Lo setup but not fond of it as it uses relays to make it flick the bulb up thus making it high beam.

The H4 hi/lo comes with a relay. It will always make use of a relay, as some cars use positive polarity driven whereas others use negative polarity. So some kits will work and some won't. The relay is the only way it can be guaranteed that high and lowbeam will work.

hi guys.

yeah, Tangcla was very informative and easy to deal with. there were no hassles and everything got where it was suppose to go. very happy with these!

very trustworthy guy.

thanks Tangcla!

What is the lowest temp Kalvin these come in? Would 5000K resemble a nice pure white without having any blue tint? That's what I want.

I might be interested in the hi/lo for my ZZE, but I would need to hear or see some testimony from someone that has put them in their ZZE.

Cheers, Gav.

What is the lowest temp Kalvin these come in? Would 5000K resemble a nice pure white without having any blue tint? That's what I want.

I might be interested in the hi/lo for my ZZE, but I would need to hear or see some testimony from someone that has put them in their ZZE.

Cheers, Gav.

5000K would be closest to pure white - if you wanted lowest temperature, I can go down to 3000K which is yellow.

• 1 month later...