*EOI* [Group Buy] - GPS/DVD/TV/CD/MP3/BLUETOOTH

Blind Kid Seeks

i am also interested but i am curious to how good quality it is.. like will it screw up? cost alot to fix etc,.

would like some more info thanks.

Also will this fit in my 07 new shape model corolla?? coz if so.....

Edited by Krolla

Hello Andy,

I have been reading your proposal and I'm keen. I have been looking at these units too and if you can do the hard yards and organize this your a champ.

Couple of questions

1) to do with duties etc, should we expect any surprises when it lands in OZ?

2) Non refundable deposit. I'm ok with the deposit concept to make people commit, but if it doesn't get off the ground due to the lack of numbers.... refund?

Anyhow I'm keen, can you PM or email me and we can talk deposits etc.

Cheers Kelty

i am also interested but i am curious to how good quality it is.. like will it screw up? cost alot to fix etc,.

would like some more info thanks.

Also will this fit in my 07 new shape model corolla?? coz if so.....

no it wont fint in the new model corolla i think you will need a seperate fascia plate made up.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick update...

I am having a hard time getting answers from the supplier... still battling to get them to understand that i need a copy of the instruction manual scanned and emailed.

will keep you updated as things unfold.

Is no news good news? is this going anywhere? or should we look to other places for a similar item? Another update would be nice, just to keep the interest alive........

Just a quick update...

I am having a hard time getting answers from the supplier... still battling to get them to understand that i need a copy of the instruction manual scanned and emailed.

will keep you updated as things unfold.

Is no news good news? is this going anywhere? or should we look to other places for a similar item? Another update would be nice, just to keep the interest alive........

I am committed to this Group Buy.

I have ordered 1 of these for myself... i will take pictures and test the unit myself... and i can still get the group buy price of $670 for the first 10 people interested.

I should be recieving my unit in the next week or two.

Hang in there interested parties.

regards

Andy.

EDIT: anyone that want to look at the GUI or the unit running can contact me to arange a time

Edited by Blind Kid Seeks

I am committed to this Group Buy.

I have ordered 1 of these for myself... i will take pictures and test the unit myself... and i can still get the group buy price of $670 for the first 10 people interested.

I should be recieving my unit in the next week or two.

Hang in there interested parties.

regards

Andy.

EDIT: anyone that want to look at the GUI or the unit running can contact me to arange a time

Hey Andy,

Something I would like to know once you have yours up and running, if you can gain access to the back-end operating system (Windows CE or Win mobile) and run other GPS software? I would like to run Oziexplorer for off road applications.

This maybe something you may have to talk with the manufacturers about.

hey mate... what i do know is that the software is all run off the 2GB SD card... they come with.. so you can run any version of Tom Tom, iGo, Route66, Maps.

Basically when the unit is installed you tell the unit where the software is located...and select the *.exe you want to run.

So unless you can fit the software on the SD card... i am not sure it will work :(

I drive an '08 Kluger. If someone can recommend a good (& cheap) installer for this device then I may be interested.

My location: Melb

Edited by boleh

good luck with getting 20 people or even, try 10 first.. then i might consider to get one.. but still, more specs please? like picture? rca ok? how many rca? original steering wheel button can still be used? warranty, who will be responsible? HOW RELIABLE are your supplier? coz its from China, there are good ones, but dont forget those bad ones...

Hi Dannywss,

Your steering wheel buttons can be used with a learning program the HU has.

19d0_1.jpg

The supplier is being checked out throuroughly by a contact of mine In China.

It will have RCA outs for Dolby 5.1 (FL,FR,RL,RR,C,SW)

I am getting pictures of the loom and a scan of the instructions

Warranty i am still sussing out. Please be Patient.

I am looking for expressions of interest at this stage. if you're not interested dont post.

Seriously, if this stuff works, it is fuking good!! saving another $200+!!

Guys,

I am sad to say, but this Group Buy will not be going ahead due to some unfortunate Supplier incidents.

Please feel free to tell everyone you know across any forum for cars, or electronic goods that the supplier http://peacewto.com/ is not trustworthy.

May the mites and fleas of 10000 camels infest their childrens beds.

Apologies to the mods for the inconvienent waste of bandwidth.

Andy.

Guys,

I am sad to say, but this Group Buy will not be going ahead due to some unfortunate Supplier incidents.

Please feel free to tell everyone you know across any forum for cars, or electronic goods that the supplier http://peacewto.com/ is not trustworthy.

May the mites and fleas of 10000 camels infest their childrens beds.

Apologies to the mods for the inconvienent waste of bandwidth.

Andy.

Andy,

can elaborate more? did they send you one?

what happen did you pay and they not send you one?? scammers or what?

Scammers....big time....

I have a factory that i work closely with within my industry in Southern China... and they offered to be the "middle man" for me to ensure i could get cheaper freight. So yes... they recieved money for 1 item... and have not sent the goods.

after many phone calls... and emails... we have had no reply from them.

every email address i have from them was blocked over time over MSN.

please spread the word far and wide... these guys are big time dodgey.

sorry for getting your hopes up guys... spose it was better just me getting reamed up the anus by those cheeky chinese

That no good ppl! damm those mainland chinese.. may they burn in hell. oops i am a chinese myself :D

I was wanting to post this ad from ebay but held back bcoz didnt wanna interfere with the group buy.. but now since that this isnt going ahead, this may worth a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Car-DVD-GPS-Radio-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

Its a little bit more expensive though, $749.99 + $75 delivery. And it's some unknown brand made in china (again!)

I am not recommending anyone to buy it.. and I am still thinking abt it and been asking the seller some questions

f1cd_1.JPG

already said in first place, dealing with china people, isnt thattt easy..

some people get SUCKED DRY when they tried to do business with the chinese..

unless you are local or else steer clear from those Chinese... they'd do anything to you to get ur $$...

unless you are local or else steer clear from those Chinese... they'd do anything to you to get ur $$...

Like i said... i had my factory in China do the business with them... and they still screwed them over.

Like i said... i had my factory in China do the business with them... and they still screwed them over.

looks like u hv to watch out when ur a local too then ..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi would be keen to look at this, I have just picked up a 2007 new shape KX-s are you still looking at these ?

Cheers

Beggsy

TOCAU members...

Would love to get this off the ground with your help.

I have secured details from a Supplier in China that he is prepared to sell us the following units for a price of $670AUD ea Delivered. with a mimimum of 20 units purchased. - This is negotiable

Due to the nature of these GB's falling over, i will be taking deposits of $200 from committed buyers that will be non refundable.

These items are Available On Ebay for $1499.00 AUD

Shipping will be via UPS and be insured and Tracking numbers will be provided once the goods are paid for and secured.

Please PM me with EOI and i will take things to the next step if there is enough interest.

1215489707417333961.jpg

2Din Entertainment System to suit Most Toyota 2002 models and later.

Multifunction In-Dash System, functions include DVD Player, Media Player, Bluetooth interface with A2DP, TV, FM/AM Radio, iPod interface, GPS Satellite Navigation (external unit)

This is an aftermarket unit designed to fit in many Toyota models as it has the same shape as Toyota original unit (Toyota part number: PZQ60-00100 or PZQ60-00200)

Suitable for the following Toyota models: LC-100, Landcruiser, Prado, Kluger, Rav4, Echo, Yaris, Corolla, Tarago, Aventis, Hilux, Hiace, Camry 05 and others.

The DVD player and GPS unit come ready to install with original factory wiring harness, connectors, GPS antenna and SD Memory Card, no other accessories are included. (requires antenna for TV and reverse camera if these functions are to be utilised)

Before purchasing this unit please check if Toyota original unit part number PZQ60-00100 or PZQ60-00200 can be fitted in your car model. If so, then this unit will fit as well without modification

FEATURES

• 6.5'' wide 16:9 Motorised Screen with GUI and Touch Screen Control

• Supports following disc formats: DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, WMA

• Supports 6 Disc DVD changer control

• Supports Reverse sensors input

• Supports Dual Zone play function

• Supports Bluetooth hands free and Bluetooth play function

• USB port supports MP3, WMA audio and picture files

• SD Card port supports audio and video files

• iPod interface supports audio and video files

• Smart Match learning steering wheel control

• GPS satellite navigation with TomTom 6 and Australian map, play Music or Video while navigate

• High Sensitive FM/AM Digital Radio Tuner

• Built-in TV Tuner with two tv antenna input

• Automatic interface for Reverse camera

• Automatic adjustment of screen brightness according to light intensity with Screen Saver option

• 4 X 45W and 5.1ch Dolby Digital audio outputs

• IR Remote Control

18b4_1.jpg

1934_1.jpg

199f_1.jpg

19f8_1.jpg

Truly an amazing price!

Watch this space......

1. Lips

2. BonBon

3. Evo7

4. Kaze