Caryard vandalised Melb western surburbs

A very good friend of mine owns & runs a caryard in Melbourne's western suburbs & recently has had malicious severe scratch damage done to 80% of his stock.

Most of the cars that were damaged were in pristine condition. I am asking anyone here if they have heard anyone bragging about doing something like this in the last week or 2, please let me know. We would like to get justice against these ppl with the law.

You can let me know anonymously if you know anything via PM. This has come close to destroying my friend financially.

What sort of society are we in when this type of thing takes place. I'm sure the ppl that did this wouldn't like it done to their car.

A very good friend of mine owns & runs a caryard in Melbourne's western suburbs & recently has had malicious severe scratch damage done to 80% of his stock.

Most of the cars that were damaged were in pristine condition. I am asking anyone here if they have heard anyone bragging about doing something like this in the last week or 2, please let me know. We would like to get justice against these ppl with the law.

You can let me know anonymously if you know anything via PM. This has come close to destroying my friend financially.

What sort of society are we in when this type of thing takes place. I'm sure the ppl that did this wouldn't like it done to their car.

Mate that is horrible news.. Some people are so thick or naive that they don't think about the consequences that will come come from those sorts of actions. That is the nicest way I can say how I feel about this event..

I really do understand how crushed your friend must be feeling. To have put all that time, effort and money into something he has a passion for.

Unfortunately I wont be of much help, as I live in Perth but I do hope that someone will catch them out; bragging about what they did. Justice must be done against these culprits.

I hope you do get some sort of lead.

Very sad news indeed.

Andy

having a business, and cars sitting there.. it would be reasonable to get insurance in first place, so, just claim.

even if found out who did it, and they might be 17yrs old kido, they wont be able to pay for their fun~