Sydney Day Time Monthly Meet - Sunday 31st August - Be There 9:00AM @ WentworthVille Maccas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live on the central coast so i can join up at the entrance. Will 12.30 be to early????

its a bit difficult to say how long the trip will take as it depends on how traffic is like etc

to those coming down from the coast ive suggested that u come out to wisemans and wait for us to cross over to ur side of the river.

i would think we should get to wisemans about 1045am. That way u can join the main group for a bit of a drive.

pm me ur mobile # if u want me to give u a buzz while we are on da way there.

Hey guys, I think I'll confirm that I'll be cruising along to The Entrance but once I get there I'll off the group coz my gf is coming with me and wouldn't want to be hanging with "Car Club People" for too long XD

hope I can meet up earlier and get to know some of u guys before we head off from McD.

can someone pm me their contact number for just in case if anything happens?

hmmmm if it rains we could still go up der for lunch maybe go the freeway or we could go catch a movie or something ....... still turn up .... have a coffee at maccas and we can decide there as a group what we wanna do

if it is raining i am out maybe <<<<<<<CAI :unsure:

someone get rooster some cement 2 hard da F$%k up :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

lol agree.

Sunday is still two days away and we all know the weather can change without any warning, so if its still bad still meet up at maccas as Xoom said and we can discuss other alternatives.

ill definitely be there 2morrow. But just another question, is tonights meet at villawood cancelled or is there still a monthly meet as well as tomorrows meet?

ppl were saying its cold .... its late yada yada yada so we did this months meet 2mrw

ill definitely be there 2morrow. But just another question, is tonights meet at villawood cancelled or is there still a monthly meet as well as tomorrows meet?

ppl were saying its cold .... its late yada yada yada so we did this months meet 2mrw

It wasnt that cold!!!

Its only cold if your snot freezes in your nose!!!

From the BOM website:

Forecast for Sunday

Light rain at times, clearing later. Cloudy. Moderate to fresh north to northwest winds tending westerly later.

Precis: Light rain at times.

Its looking good, light rain is nothing. Remember to bring your walkie talkies if you have them as well guys. :D