ZR6

argie

It's probably just me, but the TRD and ZR6 emblem on the back seems a bit off when you have it following the angle of the tail light and not parallel with the ground. Each to their own I guess.

the TRD emblem is parallel to the ZR6 which is factory fitted. it is the camera angle that makes it looks wrong.

the grill is from BKK, i travel for living so i pick it up myself. :D

i'll try to get another another one in 2 weeks time and put it on ebay if i get a change

... it is the camera angle that makes it looks wrong.

Just mind me. Nothing major. I'm just unbelievably picky, that's all. Whoever was responsible for sticking mine on probably messed up. When I see mine, I see it horizontal and parallel with the ground (such that you can notice that the 'o' in Sportivo is further away from the light than the 'S'.

dsc02703nj7.th.jpg

... it is the camera angle that makes it looks wrong.

Just mind me. Nothing major. I'm just unbelievably picky, that's all. Whoever was responsible for sticking mine on probably messed up. When I see mine, I see it horizontal and parallel with the ground (such that you can notice that the 'o' in Sportivo is further away from the light than the 'S'.

dsc02703nj7.th.jpg

just debadge it :P

im gonna debadge mine when i get it even the toyota symbol - but will need to find something other badge to cover up the holes

IMO, grille suits more on a black car? no? :huh:

rim is just alrite ;) (actually which means it looks just great, not too much, not too yuaky..)

so your saying they are tasteful!? coz indeed they are. i like these as much as the BBoss Elanors.

wat did you lower your car with?

Buy 10 grills, add 10% + postage and sell them on here!!

Or...give me his details & I'll try get a group buy with him. Since the other guys in Thailand dont want to answer my emails...

Comon Arg, u know u want to

Id be happy to transfer cash straight into ur account before the said date. With a nice little bonus of course:)

Hi Boys: the springs are Pedders low riders, since i got the info from this forum.

the wheels are around the $450 each rim. yeap they are expensive but you don't see many around of them.

the problem with the grill is that is baulky and it takes a lot of room and effort so it doesn't get damage on the flight since it is VERY fragile.

i don't mind bringing one at a time so patience is essential.

cost would be around the $150 plus shipping withing OZ. it is up to the buyer to choose to pay for transit insurance i guess.

i'll post next time i'll have one available.

thanks for the interest.

cheers

Argie

why not just post some over when you're in thailand?

Thats is a very easy answer: you give me the $$ first, lets say $200 delivered by post and you are liable for any potenial dramas.

Look at "some" possible options: item is loss or damage, customs wants to charge extra money to enter the country, etc

Are you willing to own that problem? would you be happy to receive the item broken and keep it?

Mate i'm not in that Kind of business, i want to put my head on the pillow and not getting chased for a silly grill.

so can you see where i'm coming from?

it is not that simple as some people might think it is. big and fragile item completely different to something you can bring in your suitcase between your socks and undies :D

cheers

Thats is a very easy answer: you give me the $$ first, lets say $200 delivered by post and you are liable for any potenial dramas.

Look at "some" possible options: item is loss or damage, customs wants to charge extra money to enter the country, etc

Are you willing to own that problem? would you be happy to receive the item broken and keep it?

Mate i'm not in that Kind of business, i want to put my head on the pillow and not getting chased for a silly grill.

it is not that simple as some people might think it is. big and fragile item completely different to something you can bring in your suitcase between your socks and undies :D

cheers

agree~ i stand by u~ :D

cheers

depends how big your suitcase is :P put it in diagonally.

sounds like there is a big demand for these hey.

cheers

Argie, what is the shop like. Is the shop called R-style racing? Is there heaps of stock available over there? Did you see any of the chrome billet grill ones (please see attached photo).

If i went there on a holiday would they guarantee to have one available. Do they speak english and could i ring them on the phone, to organise stock available.

Im Thinking on going over. - combining a shopping / party trip.

Edited by BONDIE