NA vs Turbo

Guys if are wanting to talk about street racing then use msn as this forum isn't the place to do it. No problems if you are talking about track/strip but TOCAU does not support street racing in any form.

Didn't start this thread to highlight or promote illegal street racing. It was just a topic for fellow car enthusiasts to express their views on a particular comparison arising from a chanced encounter, with the hope of possibly enlightening others on the characteristics and potential of the cars in question.

Guys if are wanting to talk about street racing then use msn as this forum isn't the place to do it. No problems if you are talking about track/strip but TOCAU does not support street racing in any form.

Didn't start this thread to highlight or promote illegal street racing. It was just a topic for fellow car enthusiasts to express their views on a particular comparison arising from a chanced encounter, with the hope of possibly enlightening others on the characteristics and potential of the cars in question.

Say again? :blink:

:P

I pretty much think there will be enough info on a Sportivo on here to see what the potential of the car has. A "chanced encounter" is pretty much on the road which means street racing. You mighten be promoting it but you have people who are silly enough to say " i race a such and such down such and such a street and we were doing this speed and i nearly beat him."

To me that is encouraging other to tell of their stories of their street racing.

Like I said before if people want to talk about breaking the law then do it on MSN. Or I will delete any posts mentioning any illegal road activity.

I pretty much think there will be enough info on a Sportivo on here to see what the potential of the car has. A "chanced encounter" is pretty much on the road which means street racing. You mighten be promoting it but you have people who are silly enough to say " i race a such and such down such and such a street and we were doing this speed and i nearly beat him."

To me that is encouraging other to tell of their stories of their street racing.

Like I said before if people want to talk about breaking the law then do it on MSN. Or I will delete any posts mentioning any illegal road activity.

Cool.

I was battling this Skyline on Balwyn Rd and we were doing nearly 60km/h and I almost beat him!

:P

you must of had your foot flat to get to that speed ;)

I went up against a 03 rex... no major mods just exhaust/blow off.... got pretty owned... they kick really hard at the start and by the time lift kicks in at first its pretty much too late.... btw my cars all stock apart from a panel air filter.... soon to have a CAI in the next 2 weeks :spiteful: