POWERCRUISE

ELEGNT

Hey guys.. :D

Is anyone entering their car into this years powercruise events around australia or have done so in previous years? And what sort of car was it? B)

Edited by eSEXSIX

My bro entered his Charade last year and had an awesome time...

He's never really been into racing or anything, just loves his car and loves to show it off...

But he had the time of his life strapping it around Eastern Creek and will do it all again this year...

I might be taking mine out too...

My bro entered his Charade last year and had an awesome time...

He's never really been into racing or anything, just loves his car and loves to show it off...

But he had the time of his life strapping it around Eastern Creek and will do it all again this year...

I might be taking mine out too...

hey ben .... i have been reading and watching all the vids on their website but whats the exact format ? do u just go out there and thrash ur car around the track ? wats the G O ? simple respect other drivers rules ? i mean u r not out der racing are u ? or are u out der racing ? bcuz on their website it reads like u just hoon around the track but not exactly "racing"

You're allowed to line up other cars and race down the main straight...

You must not drive dangerously tho, no excess smoke, no sideways action next to other cars etc etc etc...

They tell you on the day anyway...

The show has all different events, the supercruise (laps around the track) is just one of them...

Check out the website, check out all the events and see if the show is for you :) :) :) ...

I'm thinking of having a go this year. No chance with the powerskids compared to the V8s so I might just stick to the happy laps and the dyno comp, maybe the rolling drags too....

From what I could tell last time with the cruising, no drifting near other cars and no static burnouts.

i should go out there with dodgy street tyres ..... ill be smoking it up at all sorts of speed then ...... wont be able to use lift without lighting them up all over the place ..... lol