Ultra Racing Strut Bar

Pumped

Don't think this was asked by anyone in this thread but I may have missed it in 25 pages... Anyone have any issues with getting insurance/claiming after 1 or both of these bars installed? Or does it get put in the "dont ask - dont tell" basket? Just curious.

• 7 months later...

Apologies for reserecting an old thread but I just wanted to add that I put both a 19mm rear anti roll bar and front strut brace on my 50 series Prodigy today. Very pleased with the result; sharper turn in and flatter cornering. Money well spent in my opinion!

Yeah also sry to bump an old thread

Yes I would have to agree just bought a 2009 TRD 609 38.5 km, just put the ultra racing strut bar on and better/quicker cornering response....

I have my ZR6 insured with aami and when I purchased the TRD I moved the insurance at no extra cost, told them about the strut bar and the 23 mm rear sway bar and they said NP....no extra cost wut so eva

Popped on the front 4 points bar along with the other ultra racing bars for the Aurion. You can really feel less body roll, not it's more a point and shoot feeling.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am interested in buying a used set of the UR strut bar and rear sway bay. In fact, I have been checking this site for the past one year but has not committed to spare the cash for these... :P

If anyone is upgrading for a new car and thinking of removing these metals to look less "racey", then sell that UR set to me. I live in a Melbourne surburb.

Cheers.