BUYING suspension assistance

black_knight

hey guys wana buy these coilovers from this site http://www.nengun.com/ cusco zero 2s for my corolla sportivo 2005 superdave said the product code is the same is this site trustworthy does anyone know of any places in sydney or other if not this site to buy some off want them so bad car has been to high for too long heard cusco is the ***** and not too expensive trying to stay under 2500 as much as i can thanks :help:

They are cheap and nothing wrong with them........just takes a while for them to get the stuff to you thats all.

Took about 5 weeks for my PFC to arrive

Yeah thats true! It does take awhile to arrive, but what can you do! Afew of my friends have bought a number of things from Nengun, and they've had no issues with them.

Cusco Zero2 FTW! :toast:

Nengun are reliable, I have got plenty of items from them. But because they hold no stock they have to wait for the goods to get to them before they send them on to you.

Obviously all the stuff you have bought isn't on your car. Does it sit in your room on the bedside table??? cause isn't your car just stock with coilovers?? C'mon don't tell us you have finally changed insurance companies so you can become a furry siik hektic modder like the rest of us. :P

Obviously all the stuff you have bought isn't on your car. Does it sit in your room on the bedside table??? cause isn't your car just stock with coilovers?? C'mon don't tell us you have finally changed insurance companies so you can become a furry siik hektic modder like the rest of us. :P

It's in a different room, we're not at that stage of the relationship yet.

Would that be like a "holding room" :P

Would that be like a "holding room" :P

The DDR workshop has many rooms ;)

Edited by DHC09

hey guys wana buy these coilovers from this site http://www.nengun.com/ cusco zero 2s for my corolla sportivo 2005 superdave said the product code is the same is this site trustworthy does anyone know of any places in sydney or other if not this site to buy some off want them so bad car has been to high for too long heard cusco is the ***** and not too expensive trying to stay under 2500 as much as i can thanks :help:

sorry to be the punctuation police but can you try and use some? i ran out of breath trying to read your post. :blink: