My V6 Sportivo

lateralus

here's my baby. apart from the rims, crystal vision low beams and foggies, and extra dark tint, she's absolutely stock.

i do plan on getting the interior reprocessed in a carbon fibre weave pattern on the centre console, have it lowered a little bit, change the grille, and have a custom cai made. also considering getting better brakes on the front from DBA. but that'll come in time

i'll post more pics as i update it

cheers

Edited by lateralus

mint looking ride.. love the wheels and tint job.. are those 18inch and 5% on all windows?

my dad drives an 'Ateva version of this model Camry.. wish he got one of these instead ^_^

thanks guys!

yeah, theyre the 18" aurion wheels. apparently no one has seen them on this model camry before, so its good that the car is unique. regarding the windows, it's actually a double tint. when i bought the car about a year ago it had a light tint, and it wanted it darker. so instead of ripping of all the old tint (which was is really good condition) i just got it tinted over again with another medium tint. im actually not too sure of the exact figure of the tint, but i know its dark :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

well, boredom mixed with $600 worth of autoglym products resulted in this :P

mods on it now are:

whiteline rear sway bar

ultraracing front strut brace

painted calipers

bendix ultimate pads

dba slotted rotors

ported heads

k&n panel filter

Edited by lateralus

very nice mate looks like not one dent in this thing

wat happened to ur rims?

also did u have any trouble with ur 18's with ur speedo out im assuming ur wheels came from a toyota did u have change ur tyre width i just got 17s aurion rims and my speedo is out

very nice mate looks like not one dent in this thing

wat happened to ur rims?

also did u have any trouble with ur 18's with ur speedo out im assuming ur wheels came from a toyota did u have change ur tyre width i just got 17s aurion rims and my speedo is out

i got rid of them due to insurance, and didnt want to have em sitting around for ages so i got rid of them. but im not fussed, the car can look just as classy stock if kept immactulately clean :P

no problems with speedo at all. they were genuine toyota rims, and the dealer recommended i go 235/40-18 on them. i tested it on the hume highway (where theres a laser speed calibration display thingy), and it was spot on.

originally had an 03 I4 camry sportivo, then traded it for the v6 upgrade sportivo. i swapped the rims because i liked the 5 spoke ones over the 6 spoke upgrade wheels.