Welder’s love plans unscrewed

Kenneth

JOHOR BARU: A welder who tried to elongate his p e n i s with a nut found himself in a pickle when the nut got stuck after he had an erection.

The victim, from Taman Sri Skudai, had apparently been trying to increase the length of his p e n i s ahead of his engagement next week when disaster struck.

It is learnt that the incident occurred on Thursday and the 20-something-year-old victim went to the Sultanah Aminah Hospital here to seek treatment when he was unable to get the nut off himself.

Unfortunately, hospital authorities were at a loss and had to call the Fire and Rescue Department for assistance.

A department spokesman confirmed that they received a call from the hospital yesterday, and sent seven firemen to help out.

Question....WHY? WHY FIREMEN????

They, too, were unable to remove the nut.

At press time, the nut was still firmly attached to the base of the man’s genitals.

This is the second case in the past week involving objects stuck on penises. On Aug 25, firemen were summoned to the University Malaya Medical Centre in Kuala Lumpur to cut a steel ring from a patient’s p e n i s after numerous attempts by doctors failed to dislodge it. It is believed the patient, in his 20s, had slipped the ring onto his p e n i s to increase his sexual prowess.

Source: thestar.com.my

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA! FK! KEN! IM FKIN CRACKING UP MAN! LOL..

fark.....

call fire department? rescue ? BAHAHAHHA... why call them... man! THAT IS CLASSIC EY! LOL

EDIT: PLUS SENT SEVEN FIREMAN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!

Edited by LEGEND888

thats malaysia for u bro!

when tenaga (the power guys) fix up a power pole.. u get a bangla up in the cherry picker and 9 malays standing below it looking and giving him instruction...

thats malaysia for u bro!

when tenaga (the power guys) fix up a power pole.. u get a bangla up in the cherry picker and 9 malays standing below it looking and giving him instruction...

BAHAHHHA... i cant really imagine... relating to this article... means what? 1 person trying to take off the nuts of the p e n i s...... and the other 6 instructing the guy... like wait2.... pull abit.... left... right.... but in malay! man....... lols!! ahahahahaha....

Fireman 1: Tarik kuat sikit lah! ( Pull harder )

Fireman 2: Aku sedang tarik lah! Tapi macam tak boleh lah boss! ( I am .. but its stuck )

Fireman 3: Wei laju lah..mahu balik rumah ni..isteri aku sudah masak..kalau aku lambat..marah dia ( Come on .. my wife prepared dinner at home and if im late im screwed )

Fireman 4: Aku juga lah!!! Isteri aku marah bukan main main! ( Same here .. U dont want to get my wife angry )

Fireman 5: Tapi ini masih stuck..boleh macam mana? ( But its still stuck .. what can we do? )

Fireman 6: Aiyah! Kita potong saja dia punya itu..Lepas itu settle lah ( Lets just cut his thing off xD )

Fireman 7: ok ok..pass pass..potong saja..aku pun sudah lapar.. ( Ok lets just cut it xD im hungry )

Thestupididiotwhichgothispenisstuck: :blink: potong?? ( cut? )

:) i was bored :D heheheheheheh

Fireman 1: Tarik kuat sikit lah! ( Pull harder )

Fireman 2: Aku sedang tarik lah! Tapi macam tak boleh lah boss! ( I am .. but its stuck )

Fireman 3: Wei laju lah..mahu balik rumah ni..isteri aku sudah masak..kalau aku lambat..marah dia ( Come on .. my wife prepared dinner at home and if im late im screwed )

Fireman 4: Aku juga lah!!! Isteri aku marah bukan main main! ( Same here .. U dont want to get my wife angry )

Fireman 5: Tapi ini masih stuck..boleh macam mana? ( But its still stuck .. what can we do? )

Fireman 6: Aiyah! Kita potong saja dia punya itu..Lepas itu settle lah ( Lets just cut his thing off xD )

Fireman 7: ok ok..pass pass..potong saja..aku pun sudah lapar.. ( Ok lets just cut it xD im hungry )

Thestupididiotwhichgothispenisstuck: :blink: potong?? ( cut? )

:) i was bored :D heheheheheheh

hahahahha... LOL.... NO **** man.. this is what im talking about ROFL

man i reckon this is a fake becuz this is the 2nd story like this exactly the same details just sub names and places ........ i call BS

as much as i'd like to think it is its on national newspaper in malaysia :P