Evo7

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Guys,

i have everyone's addresses now, so hopefully, there shouldn't be too much of a wait :o

Still, not too sure about the Melbourne people if they are willing to wait or not...?

Evo

Thanks Guys,

i have everyone's addresses now, so hopefully, there shouldn't be too much of a wait :o

Still, not too sure about the Melbourne people if they are willing to wait or not...?

Evo

I'm going overseas for holiday end of May :huh:

I'd love to see the sill before I leave :D

sorry, evo...

Thanks Guys,

Evo

june is ages away for the melbournians! are you able to just buy packaging and ill pay you how much it costs plus however much postage costs too!? ill even pay you before you buy the packaging so your not out of pocket!

Thanks Guys,

Evo

june is ages away for the melbournians! are you able to just buy packaging and ill pay you how much it costs plus however much postage costs too!? ill even pay you before you buy the packaging so your not out of pocket!

i can get it to you guys, its not the packaging that is the killer, its sending them out lol :P

from the last group buy, postage to melbourne via express was 40 something dollars... but i can get them to you if you all want them sooner...

Evo

try some courier guys, cheap and reliable, better than post office..lol

I bought a laptop last year, seller sent registered post, but the parcel was just **** left on my doorway FTW

www.smartsend.com.au - I used it to send a muffler to QLD, normal friehgt, only took 3 days to get there,very good ;) (CHEAP!!)

Cheers

Ray

Do not mind the Sydney ones being sent to me but i am over 500 kms from Sydney so they will need to be re sent from Coffs Harbour to Sydney. Which could take a couple of days depending on the post. Just need the addresses.

You could also try Australian Air Express 131213, Brisbane to anywhere in Aus if it can fit in a satchel 3kgs and under $25. or Brisbane to Sydney $30 for 3kgs without satchel . next day delivery. or could try just ordinary Aussie post possibly around $10 to $15 mark.

Do not mind the Sydney ones being sent to me but i am over 500 kms from Sydney so they will need to be re sent from Coffs Harbour to Sydney. Which could take a couple of days depending on the post. Just need the addresses.

You could also try Australian Air Express 131213, Brisbane to anywhere in Aus if it can fit in a satchel 3kgs and under $25. or Brisbane to Sydney $30 for 3kgs without satchel . next day delivery. or could try just ordinary Aussie post possibly around $10 to $15 mark.

Thats all well and good, but these things are easily over that threshold, last time, the ones i sent to melbourne were 8kG :o

so thats not really an option :(

cause they are made of aluminium :o

Evo

This is for 102tivo and FI_Durado,

i have both of your addresses, so i will be coming around in the morning on Saturday to deliver your door sills :o

FI_durado will get his first, cause thats just around the corner from where i am located (for the weekend lol :lol:)

102tivo, i will be out at yours soon after :P

good thing i got a GPS for xmas haha :yahoo:

Evo

the sydney people - i will have to choose someone out of you all, cause of i was unaware of how far away 1rocky is :o

Melbourne people - i have already chosen a delegate for you, you know him :P

W.A people - the delegated person i have chosen for you lot is chicken.

Thanks for being so patient while i get these sent out :D

Evo

I have decided to send the door sills to moussa, he will be able to contact the rest of you Sydneyians and distribute accordingly.

1rocky, i will have to send yours seperate, to you which should be fine.

Melbourne crew, i will send 'Guni' yours, get in contact with him, and you'll be fine.

and last W.A crew i will send yours out to chicken, he's the man for the job over there :P

Now, i have to get some packaging for all of these, and send them out next week, i will avoid express post since its so costly.

Thanks for being so patient everyone :D

Evo

I have decided to send the door sills to moussa, he will be able to contact the rest of you Sydneyians and distribute accordingly.

Melbourne crew, i will send 'Guni' yours, get in contact with him, and you'll be fine.

and last W.A crew i will send yours out to chicken, he's the man for the job over there :P

Now, i have to get some packaging for all of these, and send them out next week, i will avoid express post since its so costly.

Evo

thank you so much evo for organising this :clap:

looks like its just cypher in the WA group

cheers

Evo

thank you so much evo for organising this :clap:

looks like its just cypher in the WA group

cheers

Sweet ! and 1st person on the list =]

where abts are u located chicken ??

thanks alot for re-organising this again for use evo !

Hey guys,

just got back from dropping off the door sills, FI-Durado and 102tivo, you should now have yours.

Hope you enjoy them :D

Evo

Hey Evo. If anyone changes their mind or finds them selves short on cash i'll be happy to take a blue set off your hands.

I'll deposit cost + shipping to the sunshine coast into your bank.

Cheers.

-MrCrazyRolla

how many ppl from sydney waitin 4 these sills??

& where do u all live???

maybe we can all meet up 1 day so i can give out the sills???