Group Buy III Ineviteably CLOSED

Evo7

Hey everyone,

Good News/ Bad News

I have extended the deadline to two weeks, since we want to get as many people as possible for this, and i talked to the supplier last nite, and there wont be any shipping from 1st to 10th which is a huge downer... :'(

Im really sorry about the delay, but if u would like your money back, PM me and i will transfer back to you, Or i will look after it for us all.

Sorry guys,

But when the supplier is back from Holidays, I will be either restarting this group buy, or Continuing through and getting them, either way, i hope you all understand what im going through cause of this

Sincerely

Evo

I'm still in... hold the doh! -Uplift

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh lol mzz sportivo i just pm'd you about these ahahah i didint know you already post but yerh you can still get these in the group buy just PM EVO he will send you payment details ;)

Steven

oh lol mzz sportivo i just pm'd you about these ahahah i didint know you already post but yerh you can still get these in the group buy just PM EVO he will send you payment details ;)

Steven

Ha ha Steven i just realised as well. Thanks for your help though Steven much appreciated!

I PM'D EVO so just waiting for the details now!

Yay :yahoo:

Just letting you all know,

I am 'patiently' waiting for the supplier to get back....

So in the meantime, i will still be taking names if anyone wants these door sills :D

Evo

Heyu Julez,

Unfortunately, these were made for the year AFTER your car, which is a shame, otherwise we would have more people :o

Im not sure if you can get some for your model, there's a chance you might, but to answer your question, you will need to source your own. Sorry :(

Evo

I'm up for that... we need to find a day and time. Anybody know a good place?

-Uplift

Wait till everyone gets their Illuminated Door Sills, but a good 1-2 hrs on a weekend should do the job.

Hey Everyone,

I am awaiting 1 more final payment, so when the last one goes through, i will order these straight away :D

It will take approximately 2 weeks, 1 for confirmation through paypal, and 1 for shipping, we will get these very soon :D

Once i have them ordered, and in my possession, i will be sending them to 1 person in each state to minimize postage costs.

Yours Truly,

Evo

Hey Everyone,

I am awaiting 1 more final payment, so when the last one goes through, i will order these straight away :D

It will take approximately 2 weeks, 1 for confirmation through paypal, and 1 for shipping, we will get these very soon :D

Once i have them ordered, and in my possession, i will be sending them to 1 person in each state to minimize postage costs.

Yours Truly,

Evo

Who are you waiting on?

If it means getting these sooner i'll buy them..... if they are Red