Evo7

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Hey everyone,

Good News, I now have everyone's door sills in my possession, i had to pick it up from the post office shortly ago.

I will do a count tonight, and get these sent out to everyone ASAP.

Yours in International Business, (jks :lol:)

Evo

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So excited getting closer now!!!!

yes good point there any news on the count evan?? and also whom from melbourne is gonna get the order for everyone? i wouldent mind recieving them and dispatching them i think more the half of the people from melb are in west side so i might be able to meet up with the west siders cuz there close to me and for the east siders i can meet them half way also if you want or can people pay extra to get them sent to there houses indiviudally??

Cheers Steven,

hey guys, i know you are all eager to get these, im just having a bit of trouble thinking how im gonna send them, i think i will go the tough bag, i will get these sent out by the end of the wek, sorry about the delay.

Stephen, PM me your address details and i will get you to distribute these to the melbourne crew, since you nominated.

Also, i CANNOT answer any questions until tomorrow, my computer has gone haywire, so yeah.

But to let you all know, i have done the count and everyone's are there :D

can you guys believe that the package is almost 13 KG :o

anyways, i will need someone to represent NSW, and VuTek and rolla, PM me your address details, and you all will have these :D

NOTE: make sure you can get someone you know to help you with installation, or has done it before, it involves splicing into the door wires, definitely not a DIY <_<

Evo

it so is a a diy!

a tip, you don't need to splice the individual doors, even if one is open all 4 wires are triggered, so you can just use the same wire for all 4 doors (as in colour) not wiring them all to one point

Edited by bonbon

KaZe will be the pick-up for all Melbourne crew :D

Thanks for your fast reply :D

Evo

lol no problems mate i just got home from work and jumped on so yerh ahahah

as for the diy they come with instructions dont they?? either way shouldent be to hard to figure out lol

Yes, please do BonBon :)

It would really help and be much more easier with a DIY/instructions to assist.

Btw i'm glad you nominated for Melbourne Steven haha, which means you can just give mine to Loc at work when you see him, would be easier lol.

I can help at the group install if you guys organise it somewhere, im sure luke wouldnt mind coming too, seriously its not hard

there are instructions on here already :P

cudos to Kuan (KT_haha)

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry25847

only two images i took when installing

u0083pu1.jpg

u0084nv0.jpg

1. carefully just pull off the original sill

2. then you can move the carpet to the side and you will see a bunch of cables all wrapped up in black tape (ignore the red and blue, they're cables for my sub)

3. slice this bundle open carefully so you don't cut anything, slice with the flow of cables so you can open it up like you're operating on someone :P

4. the red wire on the transformer connects to the corresponding +ve wire (as i said, you can just use the same colour for all four doors, don't need to follow what KT says, cause when one door opens all 4 turn on anyway (thought it might be good to use at least 2 different wires as then you'll spread the load))

5. black goes to negative -der face

6. the little box makes a slight buzzing sound when it's on, test before you solder anything, when you have the right wires, solder and tape up, tuck the box somewhere under the carpet and

INCASE PEOPLE DONT KNOW, THIS SILL SITS ON TOP OF YOUR ORIGINAL SILL, IT DOES NOT REPLACE IT

7. clean the original sill and peel off the tape on the light up one

8. stick the light to your original sill and hold it firm

9. run the wire long your original sill, you'll work out the best way to hide this

10. then reinstall the new complete sill

wa lah, crack open a beer and enjoy the show

Edited by bonbon