Whitestivo Introduction

whitestivo

that means there are two near new adrenlines in the garage rated 91W for all you non sporivo drivers out there, and particularly ZRE's

I hope you don't expect the ZRE owners to patronize you after you having a go at them about how 5h!t the ZREs' are do you ??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that means there are two near new adrenlines in the garage rated 91W for all you non sporivo drivers out there, and particularly ZRE's

I hope you don't expect the ZRE owners to patronize you after you having a go at them about how 5h!t the ZREs' are do you ??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

we're used to it by now from him

gay lol....i was thinking an actual mod not just new tread....

no way im buying adrenalins again.....on the stivo after 10,000km and a rotation 2 tyres almost illegal and 2 just legal.....they wear way too fast and thats just city driving and one cruise day (where you were with me phil) im glad i only payed 200$ each corner when i got them as safely only last about 6 months in my opinion.

cheers mate

Daryl seems to go through these about every 6 months too. Considering they have a high heat cycle and need to be warmed up before they are at least as good as a ho hum Nexxen or Xenon cheapy tyre, I don't think they represent good value for regular street driving. Seriously, who has time to warm their tyres up in the event of evading an accident? No one...

Gav.

In order

I love the new ZRE edge, that this is the "hottest corolla ever".

Plenty of ZZE getting round on the wrong rating tyre after switching to stivo rims, these are 91W, and I think 205,55 if standard ZRE sizing

Superdave got good ks out of his, my old front looks good after 4000km. I love the way they brake and perform in the wet. I don't like they don't squeal and you are right about warm up, but you should drive your car cold anyway. I haven't tried all tyres, these are best I've had. I will say, i dont like the lack of squeal, but you get enough laps to learn the limits.

I would say that day Jaderd, car handled superbly (and the driver), and didn't pick up bits of the scenery like other cars

now where is that itty bitty colt hiding.

mm lumbar support

whitestivo

There's 4000 odd ks on the front, and that included a heavy session at QR, and they are pretty fresh. The outside left shoulder of the left front is a bit scuffed up, but the tread itself is very good. Indicators are a miles away, and the treadwear is very even.

I was surprised. I run them at 36psi perhaps. That said, those 4000km took me 5 months to achieve, so the car only does 12000km per year, so for me, getting 20000 out of a set means 2 years of driving.

I'm not saying they are best in the world, they just work for me, and the price is good. measured up today, difference is 1cm each side of tyre, that is significant. Front looks good, as sits real low, back is still fat 55, but as the rear of the stivo sits high (lows all round), fills out guard nicely.

I got told to run 2psi more in the rears all the time to compensate.

whitestivo

yeah dissapointing wear i feel for a normal price of around 280-300 per tyre.

so happy now running on 14's got the Dunlop LM702 silica for 99$ per corner lol....nice n cheap.

so whens the track attack happen next phil

Gav, Super Davo got about 40,000 KM from memor from each set with a few track days thrown in. He's got to be doing something different .... :rolleyes:

Simon, you better get Phil a price or buy him a big @rse dinner ..... That was a good suck up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In order

I love the new ZRE edge, that this is the "hottest corolla ever".

Plenty of ZZE getting round on the wrong rating tyre after switching to stivo rims, these are 91W, and I think 205,55 if standard ZRE sizing

Superdave got good ks out of his, my old front looks good after 4000km. I love the way they brake and perform in the wet. I don't like they don't squeal and you are right about warm up, but you should drive your car cold anyway. I haven't tried all tyres, these are best I've had. I will say, i dont like the lack of squeal, but you get enough laps to learn the limits.

I would say that day Jaderd, car handled superbly (and the driver), and didn't pick up bits of the scenery like other cars

mm lumbar support

whitestivo

what guni....i dont understand you lol

For your benefit!!! :lol:

I remember superdave getting 40k plus out of his as well, so perhaps the profile does matter, anyone think they run a softer tread pattern on lower profile to give back some comfort?

Next track day early 2010, tyres take a good 2-3K get the best out of them, that puts me into 2010 with my paltry 250km per week average

I'm not even worried about the colt, theres a certain xr6, I'm going to get that mofo, last time i couldnt get into 2nd at the corners, so coming out in third, couldn't get past him, then next corner, right up his a@@, was running 3 seconds a lap faster, but he wouldn't let me past first session. This time, I'm going to pass him on the main straight in front of everyone and give him the finger whilst the sound of lift fills the air.

Gav, where's my boot liner?

whitestivo

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh handling mad i must of miss read performace mod back there some where lol

i run AD07 Neovas, they will take adrenalines down any day of the week, the stick like **** to a blanket....should try them when u can handle it :P

drew, the colt boys swear by KU36's

Edited by ELEGNT

Anybody looked into some of the Kuhmo's? Mates with semi-track cars SWEAR by KU36's and only ~$150 each (if you know the right places)

Pippy's running 16" KU36's on his turbo zze now, feedback so far is good apart from the sidewalls being softer than his old Advan's

Edited by CHA54

from the tread pattern they look like they'd be better than RT615's.

Hang on, Brissy has been p!ss pouring ...... any chance of a road test?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P

Just 'road tested' new adrenalins i got last week in the wet through Mt. Tamborine and Numinbah Valley, no understeer, a slight kick of oversteer if i push, and handling on rails...

What more can adrenalins provide ;) :P

Evo

well good fortune to guni

Gav.

no road test on the adrenalines, too new, i can say instead of 3km over, the speedo is 2k under. significantly more bump coming through lower profile tyres (yes i know some run lower than 50, jsut comparing to the 55's).

whitestivo

well good fortune to guni

Gav.

no road test on the adrenalines, too new, i can say instead of 3km over, the speedo is 2k under. significantly more bump coming through lower profile tyres (yes i know some run lower than 50, jsut comparing to the 55's).

whitestivo

Yeah, no time for tyre kickers and window shopping in this neck of the woods. :P