[WA] WAins Day Out - BBQ -

DETAILS

Date :: Sunday, 5th October 2008

Time :: 9.30am onwards

Where :: South Perth Foreshore

Here is a map of the carpark we going to...

LOCATED :: END of Hurlingham Road, South Perth

You can come from either the FREEWAY or CANNING HIGHWAY.. Just EXIT ...MILLPOINT RD > HURLINGHAM ROAD > CARPARK (END OF THE ROAD)

37799039vo8.jpg

WHAT TO BRING

1. $5 for food (if you put your name down)

2. BYO drinks

3. Entertaiment

4. Picnic chair and rags

5. Any other picnic stuff that you usually bring with u...

Here is the FINAL Headcount..

The 5 bucks that'd cost will go as far as couple of sausage sizzle, some chicken wing, salad and sauces... So if you are a BIG eater.. bring your own food.. As for drinks, it will be BYO for now as the food might just cost about everything you contributed so be safe and bring your own drinks..

HEADCOUNT for FOOD

CONFIRMED

1. Kenneth

2. Kenneth's GF

3. Jayme

4. Jayme's GF

5. 67rolla - ken

6. Andy

7. rollagti

8. Nyan (sorry boss :P)

9. Tiang

10. Davey

11. Bondee

12. Bondee's BF

13. Intrigue

14. Haiison *

15. Jaseeee

16. Toyota Freak

17. YtrY

18. Haiison's Friend #1

19. Ytry Friend #1

20. Ytry Friend #2

21. Andy's GF

22. Intrigue's Friend

DROPPING BY ONLY

1. Angelo

2. Jay

3. Ron + Friend

UNCONFIRMED

1. Jeremy

2. Jeff

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good!

Ill bring the liquor!!!!!! Hahah, South Perth Foreshore will be nice, lots of room to kick a footy etc.

Maybe we can incorporate a photo-shoot aswell? I know just the person!

My girlfriend and her big a55 SLR camera should do the job? :P

(No she does not have a big a55 <_< )

Edited by Jaaassseeee

good idea ken! ill be there.. toyota or no toyota hehe i would also like to volunteer my services as one of the cooks :lol:

good man angelo! hehe.. would love to see u thr! no one said u need a toyota to come ;) or worst drive tht stivo! hahaha

Sounds good!

Ill bring the liquor!!!!!! Hahah, South Perth Foreshore will be nice, lots of room to kick a footy etc.

Maybe we can incorporate a photo-shoot aswell? I know just the person!

My girlfriend and her big a55 SLR camera should do the job? :P

(No she does not have a big a55 <_< )

i think jayme got a p/grapher in mind too.. but bring as many as possible.. the more the marrier

shall c..hopefully nth comes up.. =_=

u will be my shopping buddy + cook :P so u better be thr :P

DONT FORGET THE RISSOLES!!!! :P :toast:

alrite you can come shopping too :P i might have to get couple of you guys to go >< if im too bummed out with assig but dw :D i will try my best

hmmm... im voting for wireless hill and heathcote.. coz they are close to me house? Lols Joking2 guys...

yeah... we have to find a place that will have sufficient amount of parking... as we know that TOCAU.WA have GROWN!! heheheh....

anyway... if we doing headcount... LOL... anytime , anyday, any week, IM IN! :D

EDIT: SOrry dint read the thread properly... 5th october... ill be there pplz :D

Edited by LEGEND888

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

Due to the complexity of BBQ :P hahah.. well lets just say when you dont hv the exact numbers its hard to get things right..

I am thinking of KEEPING IT SIMPLE...

SNAGS AND BUN... $2 bucks ea.!!!!

and BYO drinks..

Dont have that much time lately and I think this might just be the best solution..

I still need a rough idea on how many many people is coming!

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

Due to the complexity of BBQ :P hahah.. well lets just say when you dont hv the exact numbers its hard to get things right..

1. Sausages

2. Buns

3. Cans

4. Rissoles? hahaha

That would keep the cost down to 5 bucks a head or around there..

1. Sausages

2. Buns

3. Cans

4. Rissoles? hahaha

5) ONIONS?? LOLs

EDIT: Wait.. whos gonna chop it? i dont wanna cry for the onion.. but it will be fun if we chop it all together LOLs cry together too.. heehhe....

Edited by LEGEND888

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

1. Sausages

2. Buns

3. Cans

4. Rissoles? hahaha

That would keep the cost down to 5 bucks a head or around there..

1. Sausages

2. Buns

3. Cans

4. Rissoles? hahaha

5) ONIONS?? LOLs

EDIT: Wait.. whos gonna chop it? i dont wanna cry for the onion.. but it will be fun if we chop it all together LOLs cry together too.. heehhe....

well it'd be snags and bun plus onions and sauces now.. so yeh.. :) see how tht goes..

UPDATE

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT EXTRA BITS OF TIME TO PROVIDE HELP WITH THE FOOD FOR THAT DAY?? ANYONE???

I just double checked the schedule and it looks pretty tight around that time and its tricky trying to worry bout who is coming and who wants to come but cant confirm and trying to buy the right amount of food..

So if anyone have spare time thats happy to help I would much appreciate it, or else it might have to end up being,

BYO EVERYTHING (and you can organise with few toca-ian and buy your own food for the day)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way we are going to make it simple if we pull it off..

- Snags and bun for $2!!!! (onion and sauces provided)

BYO Drinks and other stuff you want...

* I still need confirmation on attendance to make my life easier when purchasing fooood!

Thanks guys, just going thorugh this stress stage atm :S hahah not pretty sorry!!

Thanks jaceee for offering help! :D much appreciated.. now i feel "less stressed"

>_< pathetic!!!! :(

Well hi guys,

Just talked to Ken. The main problem here at the moment is confirming the numbers that are attending, and if it's too inconvenient for majority of you guys and girls then we can always reschedule for another day.

Once the numbers confirmed are of significance, then I can go off and buy the food. I don't mind spending an extra little bit, you guys can chip in with a couple of dollars here and there I'm sure it won't affect my wallet too much.

The food I have in mind are:

- Snaggers (Let me know if you want pork, beef, chicken etc and anything you don't like or can't eat due to religion and so forth)

- Bread Rolls for the snags

- Onions

- Sauces

- Satay sticks

- Marinated chicken drumsticks

- Garlic Bread

- Salad (If you guys really want it cos I don't haha)

If you guys can think of anything off the top of your head and would like to add to it, please feel free. Just keep in mind, if you guys add too much then it's gonna get ridiculous and you'll be spending majority of your time cooking and eating...and taking stuff home and having BBQ food for the rest of the week.

So yeah, first and foremost confirm the numbers attending. Once that is confirmed I can work my magic :D

Have a good one guys, and take it easy during the exams. Stress less eh?

Edited by Jaaassseeee

UPDATE

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT EXTRA BITS OF TIME TO PROVIDE HELP WITH THE FOOD FOR THAT DAY?? ANYONE???

I just double checked the schedule and it looks pretty tight around that time and its tricky trying to worry bout who is coming and who wants to come but cant confirm and trying to buy the right amount of food..

So if anyone have spare time thats happy to help I would much appreciate it, or else it might have to end up being,

BYO EVERYTHING (and you can organise with few toca-ian and buy your own food for the day)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way we are going to make it simple if we pull it off..

- Snags and bun for $2!!!! (onion and sauces provided)

BYO Drinks and other stuff you want...

* I still need confirmation on attendance to make my life easier when purchasing fooood!

We're in! (me & michelle) If you want Ken, i can go pick up the meat/supplies. Most of you guys are at uni, and dont have much time up your sleeve at the moment.

I dont mind doing the running around!