H&R Springs

runxz

Sorry to be a pest guys but im trying to put together a spring and shock combo. I have decided on the Tokico HTS but im still looking at springs. does anyone have pics of their car dropped on H&R sport springs or race springs and have any reviews on it. In general what springs do u guys think is best for a dexterity/street mix. I dont wanna over lower and bottom the shocks, my main focus is on performance and balance. I would love coilovers but im not willing to shell out some much yet and i have a 5 month old that i dont wanna beat to death in the back seat :) My options are Skunk2/Eibach/H&R Sport/H&R Race/Progress/B&G/Tein Stec/Tein Htec. Its easier for me to buy in the US as im in the caribbean.

H&R are european springs, Germany production.

they lower -30mm, very good product.

be careful because H&R and Eibach produce springs not for all corolla model.

provide them your engine specs and year and they will say if they procude the springs.

Edited by 3zzfe

if your uprating your shocks dont use the Eibachs - you'll need something stiffer. H&R have excellent reputation - typical German quality!

on the ride issue - uprated shocks will destroy the ride anyway same as coilovers will, depending on how stiff they are. you can get shocks with adjustable damping, Koni always get good reviews. I'm tempted by the TRD ones (yes because of the name!) but cant decide between new suspension or a set of 18's, my eibachs are only 8 months old so i may go for the wheels (xmas prezzy from the misses!)

if your uprating your shocks dont use the Eibachs - you'll need something stiffer. H&R have excellent reputation - typical German quality!

on the ride issue - uprated shocks will destroy the ride anyway same as coilovers will, depending on how stiff they are. you can get shocks with adjustable damping, Koni always get good reviews. I'm tempted by the TRD ones (yes because of the name!) but cant decide between new suspension or a set of 18's, my eibachs are only 8 months old so i may go for the wheels (xmas prezzy from the misses!)

Thanks alot for the help guys. The Tokico HTS are 16 way adjustable you should look into them they are supposed to be the **** http://www.hitachi-hap-la.com/TokicoGasSho...spec/index.html As you say H&R are great they offer two sets the H&R sport that lower 1.3 in and the H&R Race which lower 2 in. I definately dont want to bottom out the shocks and the roads here in Trinidad are not great. Which do u think is the better bet? Here isthe link to H&R http://hrsprings.com/scripts/appguide.php?...a%20|%20Corolla

Thanks