Statistics of Aurion drivers

apg39

SEX: Male

REASON FOR BUYING: Was time for an upgrade, walked into a toyota dealer one day for some parts, got talking to a sales rep about the TRD Aurion. He said they had one out the back that was sold but he would show it to me, went and had a drool, but at over $60k it was a bit exspensive for me.

Any way couldnt get the car out of my head so I called my little bro who was a sales rep for City toyota in perth some time back, and asked him to scout around for one for me. 2 days later he calls and says he,s found a TRD SL going cheap, so took the missus for a drive and stole it from them :) 45000 with sat-nav and sun roof.

Absolutely one of the best cars I have ever owned, apart from my HQ Monaro :)

U kiddin...45,000? Brand new? Even the 2nd hand ones would cost a bit more to that.

Shyt...How lucky were u...Gratz for that..That is seriously a vry good bargain..

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya fellas/ladies, name's James.

REASONS FOR BUYING: After wanting a sports car for so long, deciding from S2000, EVO VII/VIII & WRX I couldn't really decide so my best mate took me down to Toyota dealer and told me to test drive the ZR6 in which I fell in love with just cause it's so damn sexy! B) Thought to myself why pay this much when I can just get a brand new car for the same prices as the second hands, but was really close to getting the EVO VII lols. Price paid was 37k brand new baby~ haven't regreted paying for the car one single bit.

Haven't recieved the car yet, purchased on the 26th July and still waiting! BOO! btw what's the waiting period on these does anyone know? cause I'm too impatient :(

btw what's the waiting period on these does anyone know? cause I'm too impatient :(

It will more than likely be just after you forget about it & dont wonder when it will arrive.....right about then the Dealer will ring you.

REASON FOR BUYING: Was time for an upgrade, walked into a toyota dealer one day for some parts, got talking to a sales rep about the TRD Aurion. He said they had one out the back that was sold but he would show it to me, went and had a drool, but at over $60k it was a bit exspensive for me.

Any way couldnt get the car out of my head so I called my little bro who was a sales rep for City toyota in perth some time back, and asked him to scout around for one for me. 2 days later he calls and says he,s found a TRD SL going cheap, so took the missus for a drive and stole it from them :) 45000 with sat-nav and sun roof.

Absolutely one of the best cars I have ever owned, apart from my HQ Monaro :)

U kiddin...45,000? Brand new? Even the 2nd hand ones would cost a bit more to that.

Shyt...How lucky were u...Gratz for that..That is seriously a vry good bargain..

Sorry I should have said it was the G.M. of the toyota dealears car and had 9000 km on the clock. Pretty close to brand new for me.

Well since everyone's doin it here goes, My name is Damian but the only time I have ever been called that is when I was younger and in troble with the folks, So everyone just calls me D or Damo

Reason for buying:

Pretty simple really It good for work and play. I work as a sales rep and do a bit of DJing and MCing at small suburban night clubs on the north side of Brissy. So i really needed a comfortable car with a big boot for equipment and stock for my primary job and finally cause in my day job I drive all day my choice needed to be fuel efficent and most importantly had to be or have the ability to look sexy for the night work and driving (I'll leave it to everyones imagination why thats important). So any way I looked at the Aurion It looks nice stock but i see huge potential for customization hence the reason i went for the base ATX. Also checked all the boxes of practicality and ability to be used as a work. Test drove it found out they actually had guts and that you could play with it as well, instantly fell in love signed the paperwork that afternoon and took it home for that weekend.

Never looked back....

REASONS FOR BUYING: coz i Trashed the Demo car and i liked it..haha.. i was actually looking at buying the Accord Euro.. then i was like.. but heaps of ppl have Accords.. boringgg.. my dad was like try the toyota camry.. and i laughed and said no >.< haha.. then i saw the add for the Toyota Aurion Sportivo.. and i was like.. ow. that is nice.. test drove it.. scared the sales girl and i decided on the spot to own one of my own.. the only regret i have was not getting the Sun Roof..

SEX: Womanly

REASON FOR BUYING:Hubby and I owned (technically still do) 3 Cars, A Nissan Partol which is his Play car, A Landcruiser which is my car & a Commodore which is Hubby's Daily. We recently sarted a transaction with my brother to take the unused Landcruiser off our hads ad disel was too expensive for us to use it as a Daily. Then after a few issues and some unneeded petrol guzzling from the Commodore Hubbydecided he wanted to upgrade to somethign newer & more reliable. We had looked earlier in the year and were trying to decide on a car but never could, he had his heart set on the lancer.. I wasn't too thrilled with it.

so this time around we entertained a car upto 3 years old. Hubby found some Aurions in our price range and we went to ook.. after drooling over them for the last 2 years, we fell inlove. Almost brought a Cyber green one but due to dodgey dealerships we got an 07 Burgundy one. Pick it up Saturday.

Edited by Mrs Wulfkind

btw what's the waiting period on these does anyone know? cause I'm too impatient :(

It will more than likely be just after you forget about it & dont wonder when it will arrive.....right about then the Dealer will ring you.

ah thanks, pretty much true only problem its too sexy to forget about :( haha

Wish I got a sun roof

When I got my Aurion, I got the sunroof, I thought if I was going to spend 40K on the car, I should pay the extra $1800 for the sunroof pack. For potential buyers out there, I recommend you to get one, they are worth it and me and my wife use it almost everyday, we even put the tilt up when its raining.

REASON FOR BUYING:Hubby and I owned (technically still do) 3 Cars, A Nissan Partol which is his Play car, A Landcruiser which is my car & a Commodore which is Hubby's Daily. We recently sarted a transaction with my brother to take the unused Landcruiser off our hads ad disel was too expensive for us to use it as a Daily. Then after a few issues and some unneeded petrol guzzling from the Commodore Hubbydecided he wanted to upgrade to somethign newer & more reliable. We had looked earlier in the year and were trying to decide on a car but never could, he had his heart set on the lancer.. I wasn't too thrilled with it.

so this time around we entertained a car upto 3 years old. Hubby found some Aurions in our price range and we went to ook.. after drooling over them for the last 2 years, we fell inlove. Almost brought a Cyber green one but due to dodgey dealerships we got an 07 Burgundy one. Pick it up Saturday.

woohoo! another female aurion owner! :)

I only own half of it... Wulfkind owns the other half..

I only own half of it... Wulfkind owns the other half..

ahhhhh... well close!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone

Names Raimond

Age 41

sex male

Status married, 2 kids

thought id try something different

Edited by sera709

REASONS FOR BUYING: Needed a new car after my EF Falcon could no longer, 1. rev passed 3 grand before fking up, 2. No Aircon.... =(

I was thinking prolly a ford turbs but I rather the reliability of Toyota not the mention the Aurion is a better looking car.... Loving it so far!

Age 44

Sex Male

Status Taken

Bought a new Touring pack in 07, great value for money, it's a Toyota with some grunt, silky smooth compaired to the dores and things don't fall off like the F/cons. Had it stolen 2 months ago (they broke in to the house and took the keys) with insurance money bought a s/hand Presara 07 and banked $2k. I now don't get to drive the Presara much, as the bride loves all the bells and whistles so I might buy another Touring as now only $32K drive away (dealer says they have stopped making them!!)

Sex: Male

Reasons for buying: Had to fit in a baby seat and a pram. Wife wanted the camry but i wanted the Aurion. I talked her into it because the fuel consumption was almost the same. Got it for 30k with mags driveaway.

My turn:

Sex: Male

Reason: Crashed my WRX so had to get a new car. At first was pretty keen on the Euro but then decided to get the ZR6 instead. Just a few more thousand and get a better engine with better interiors plus the missus was keen on the Aurion as well. Wanted the gold or the white colour but parents did not like the white they said it looked "weak" and missus was not a fan of the gold so settled with the black. Now i find myself cleaning the car every Sunday :P

Hrms i think thats it.

REASON FOR BUYING: Didn't buy it, boss did, tried talking him into a TRD but the fuel type was the sole reason he didn't go for it. Other bloke at work has SX6 and he said 'just have one of those', I said 'no' so we settled out for court for a ZR6, only prob is i can't mod it as company car. Love the beast though, no regrets at all plus the best feature i have seen in the car is a marriage saver in the dual climate zone thingy, LOVE IT!

Haven't recieved the car yet, purchased on the 26th July and still waiting! BOO! btw what's the waiting period on these does anyone know? cause I'm too impatient :(

Mine took 1.5 weeks but boss bought 3 HiLux workmates & 2 SR5's so he may have had some pull BUT it depends on the colour.

Mine took 1.5 weeks but boss bought 3 HiLux workmates & 2 SR5's so he may have had some pull BUT it depends on the colour.

ah that was quick, i wanted mine out of production line with moonroof just for my own satisfactions lol. :toast:

ah that was quick, i wanted mine out of production line with moonroof just for my own satisfactions lol. :toast:

lol, just depends if you want 1km on it or 3km's i guess