Sydney Monthly Meet - 25th Oct - Last Sat of Oct at Villawood usual spot

xoom

Mate we will probably include dinner but wont b an early one ..... if we head off for a feed will probably b closer to 9pm-930pm ...... so u might want to have something light as a pre-dinner ...... then might go for a drive to see the sights .....

Mate we will probably include dinner but wont b an early one ..... if we head off for a feed will probably b closer to 9pm-930pm ...... so u might want to have something light as a pre-dinner ...... then might go for a drive to see the sights .....

sounds like a plan Bill.. and im there.. wasnt planning on eating at Hooters anyways, like you were saying, its 'to see the sights ..... :whistling:

their "spicey" chicken wings dont compare to my work

Thx for the reminder Bill ;)

I would love to come along. I will see what my events co-ordinator has lined up for me this weekend. But seeing as that it is a night one I think I should be able to make it it.

I will have to clean the car though, inside and out :(

Not to worry, if anything by Bill's standard's it's preferred to come with some dirt still on the car :)

Excelent turnout last night guys. Too bad theres always something on when we want a photoshoot, was limited to the angles I could take otherwise would have gotten ran over by those crazy taxi drivers.

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

i also have some pictures that i will post up when i get home, not too many came out due to the poor lighting at the villa wood carpark. Im not happy with them but i will post them up.

It was a good meet good turnout and an awesome drive for those of us when went for a drive instead of a photoshot.

Unfortunately i cant see Phils pics at work but i will check them out when i get home!

EDITED: Great pics phil!

Edited by Cappuccino

Was a good night thx guys, was good to meet a bunch of new faces.

Some nice rollas there.

I second Will, those who didn't come on the run missed out on some fun. Made me wish my car wasn't handling like a boat :(

hows the undies craig ???? damn man u left some nasty skid marks on the passenger seat of the blue bombshell :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah it was a pretty good turn out, i thought.. nice to meet some new ppl aswell.. great looking piccies as usual Phil! has 'Joeyee received your parking fine yet??? LMAO :lol: :lol:

anyways, how did you guys, the ones who went for a cruise go? how far did you reach??? hope to go for a run next time out

peace

Was a good night thx guys, was good to meet a bunch of new faces.

Some nice rollas there.

I second Will, those who didn't come on the run missed out on some fun. Made me wish my car wasn't handling like a boat :(

hows the undies craig ???? damn man u left some nasty skid marks on the passenger seat of the blue bombshell :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha would take a bit more than that effort to make me 5h!t my pants. Although the amount of movement from the backend was causing a stir in my pants :P

I had all the confidence in the world that my kebab eating friend would steer us through the corners safely with one hand on the wheel and the other holding a pepsi !