My New Ae82

hosking9898

wow makinf awesome progress buddy!

that exhaust manifold looks like a 7afe standard set but i might be imagining things.

keep up the good work budy and good luck!

no your not imagining it is a set of a 7afe

thanks man

cheers ben

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

i was browsing through ebay last night and found a corolla on there, he said the clutch is not working, so my dad rang him and offered him $200 for it he said yes so today we went to dee why to pick it up, we got it home gutted out the old corolla

P130709_0916.jpg

P130709_0916_01.jpg

took it down to norms scrap metal yard got $330 for it mistakenly, the guy that weighed it put it down as 2.2 tonnes (the weight of my dads ute) instead of 873kgs (the weight of corolla) so we made money

P130709_1508.jpg

P130709_1511.jpg

we polished the back end of the car it came up imaculate there is not 1 dent on it it was a great buy

P130709_1626.jpg

P130709_1739.jpg

my old man gave the car a polish it came up excellent, we swapped the clutch master cylinder over from the other car and it went took it rounhd the block no problems what so ever it was a great buy

• 2 weeks later...

update: today we went to my dad's best mates mechanic shop, the guy across the shop from him does fibreglassing to vans. trucks and cars. and someone got there brand new 2009 lancer fibreglassed in the back and didn't need the seats so i asked him if i could have them he said yes after a little bit of modifications it is now in my corolla lol

p2707091449.th.jpg

update: today we went to my dad's best mates mechanic shop, the guy across the shop from him does fibreglassing to vans. trucks and cars. and someone got there brand new 2009 lancer fibreglassed in the back and didn't need the seats so i asked him if i could have them he said yes after a little bit of modifications it is now in my corolla lol

p2707091449.th.jpg

SCORE.... :D well done mate,just goes to show you can make anything fit,if you try hard enough. :clap: