GPS Voice Guidance Error

MTS

Hi, I am wondering if someone else had noticed or have experienced a problem with Voice Guidance on the Kluger. I experienced it last weekend where on a roundabout, the map shows exit on third but the voice guidance keep saying exit on fourth. I thought it was a glitch so I went back to the roundabout and did it again, same thing happen. The roundabout has four exit points where the fourth is the return from where you enter. I tried navigating on the first and second and the voice guidance called it correctly. I then tested it again on another four exit roundabout and same problem occurs. I have a V14 disc.

Hi, I am wondering if someone else had noticed or have experienced a problem with Voice Guidance on the Kluger. I experienced it last weekend where on a roundabout, the map shows exit on third but the voice guidance keep saying exit on fourth. I thought it was a glitch so I went back to the roundabout and did it again, same thing happen. The roundabout has four exit points where the fourth is the return from where you enter. I tried navigating on the first and second and the voice guidance called it correctly. I then tested it again on another four exit roundabout and same problem occurs. I have a V14 disc.

What did it ACTUALLY said. Coz they normally will say travel sligthly on the right, take the fourth exit.

Also is there a small lane just off an exit. It happens on the princess road/street around about in Kew. There is a hidden road coming off an exit like a V shape, they count those as 2 exits!

ADDED: Look at this around about. How many exit is that! The map may not show it all but the voice guide added them all up.

post-954-1222078759_thumb.jpg

Edited by Taka

What did it ACTUALLY said. Coz they normally will say travel sligthly on the right, take the fourth exit.

Also is there a small lane just off an exit. It happens on the princess road/street around about in Kew. There is a hidden road coming off an exit like a V shape, they count those as 2 exits!

ADDED: Look at this around about. How many exit is that! The map may not show it all but the voice guide added them all up.

It actually said take the fourth exit, we went back and counted the exit and there is only four where the fourth one is return. What I will do is try and re-trace the route I took and see if I can pinpoint the exact roundabout. I will also do a re-test in one of our big roundabouts here in sydney.