stickers

Just wondering if there is any website style stickers left?? www.au.toyotaownersclub.com i think. I really want one and not really to keen on the new style ones??? Anyone no? Mods?

Nope they don't make them anymore.. Perhaps making your own?

Just wondering if there is any website style stickers left?? www.au.toyotaownersclub.com i think. I really want one and not really to keen on the new style ones??? Anyone no? Mods?

lols... well the WA people made some... but im just wondering if we can sell it to the other states if they want them?

lols... well the WA people made some... but im just wondering if we can sell it to the other states if they want them?

If there is any left i am happy to grab 1 or 2. Does anyone no who will have them?

If there is any left i am happy to grab 1 or 2. Does anyone no who will have them?

oh yeah... we got some... but its just like the question is... does it actually go against the forum rules... ??? if its not... we can send some from WA :)

Awesome how big are they??

Who can i ask if i can do this??

20cm wide by 2cm high, they look exactly the same as the ones u seen on forum (the old style) and i talked to xoom about it before i made a few for the WAians.. as far as common sense goes.. its all telling you the same thing in different way.. so i doubt its against any rules here..

:)

Should i double check with xoom first...or ya just want me to pay and you or who ever send em?

well, for the common sense, as they dont make it anymore... you guys should be able to get that stickers from other state... dont you think??

its your call anyway mate :)

hehehe :)

yeah I want one of the web address stickers they are cool... However if there are none left... then can someone tell me what the font type and size/dimensions was... I might be able to get some made up :)... of course with Admin consent :P

Guys we are trying to create an image for the forum of one sticker design which is the new one. with all these different designs it makes the forum look a little unorganised. Please stick with one design which is the new one.

stickers are available from mods in each state. If you are sellinh forum stickers then they are to be done(for WA guys) without making profit as per forum rules.

If you guys in WA want some new design stickers then PM me and we can arrange a bulk lot sent out to you.