A few more questions for the ZRE152 rolla Audio

Jaaassseeee

Hi guys!

I just recently purchased the new JVC KW-AVX810 DVD HU. Clicky

Well, I thought I'd try save some money and install it myself with the help of Ken who is very kind and willing :)

I saw a few of the new rolla owners installed it themselves and there have been some threads going around saying the wiring diagram colours are the same as the older model. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone happen to have the new wiring diagram if this is not the case, since a few of you have DIY?

Also, what did you guys use to incorporate the steering wheel control interface? I thought about buying the PAC SWI-JACK from the US.

If there are any other helpful tips please don't hesitate to post, I'd like as much info as possible!!!

(If any WA'ins can recommend any cheap & reliable installs at a commendable shop in Perth that'd be cool too :) )

Cheers,

Jase

Hi guys!

I just recently purchased the new JVC KW-AVX810 DVD HU. Clicky

Well, I thought I'd try save some money and install it myself with the help of Ken who is very kind and willing :)

I saw a few of the new rolla owners installed it themselves and there have been some threads going around saying the wiring diagram colours are the same as the older model. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone happen to have the new wiring diagram if this is not the case, since a few of you have DIY?

Also, what did you guys use to incorporate the steering wheel control interface? I thought about buying the PAC SWI-JACK from the US.

If there are any other helpful tips please don't hesitate to post, I'd like as much info as possible!!!

(If any WA'ins can recommend any cheap & reliable installs at a commendable shop in Perth that'd be cool too :) )

Cheers,

Jase

Hey Jase. i think I've said it a couple of times now but you can't go wrong with Westside Car Audio in Morley. They are brilliant at what they do and charge a fairly good price too. I had my Alpine HU installed for 80 bucks. And they had it installed in around 40 mins.