[WA] TOCAU Meet Up's

SILVABULLIT

OI SLACKERS!

i dont come on for 5days and nothing happens!!! you guys need a chick to chick ya up the ***** dont ya's :P

SOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos in?!

Me! I'm in :) . Just gotta get past these damn exams <_<

I concur.

LOL... bondee is right... maybe everyone is busy at the moment? LOL

WAIT!!! say that again? louder?

"bondee is right"...? hehehehehe i love it! :toast:

LOL! hahahha... let me guess Bondee.. you are bored at work again? LOL

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how could you guess? these forums have gotten boring while ive been away! hehehe WAKE UP BOYS :)

how could you guess? these forums have gotten boring while ive been away! hehehe WAKE UP BOYS :)

LOL! which toyota u work again? new town?? which department u in??

coz i have a relative working in melville toyota service department as the service advisor... and he is always flat out everyday... specially in the afternoon... he will just go home, take a shower, dinner then sleep... too tired... LOL

why are u so relax? LOL

yeah im @ new town toyota! reception, its easy as if you get a routine goign on :)

today im at Used Vehicles which is pretty laid back! i love the boys over here :)

i do new cars and used cars!!!! so i answer phones n **** and yeah got a bit of work to do but its boring!

Edited by BONDEE

yeah im @ new town toyota! reception for new and used vehicles! its easy as if you get a routine goign on :)

today im at Used Vehicles which is pretty laid back! i love the boys over here :)

im reception, new cars and used cars!!!! so i answer phones n **** and yeah got a bit of work to do but its boring! lol reception is pretty easy if you got a routine! :)

oh yeah at new town! today @ used cars!

coz i have a relative working in melville toyota service department as the service advisor... and he is always flat out everyday... specially in the afternoon... he will just go home, take a shower, dinner then sleep... too tired... LOL

why are u so relax? LOL

LOL! no wonder... haahha....

if any of the tocau.wa guys need new cars or used cars would be able to hook us with cheap prices?? LOL :yahoo: :yahoo:

yeah im @ new town toyota! reception for new and used vehicles! its easy as if you get a routine goign on :)

im reception, new cars and used cars!!!! so i answer phones n **** and yeah got a bit of work to do but its boring! lol reception is pretty easy if you got a routine! :)

why are u so relax? LOL

if any of the tocau.wa guys need new cars or used cars would be able to hook us with cheap prices?? LOL :yahoo: :yahoo:

of corse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

cos im awesome!

why are u so relax? LOL

of corse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

cos im awesome!

lol i bought my aurion from new town!! lol been wantin to go over there n ask if they could change the suspension to the fulcrum under warranty as some easter state have

lol i bought my aurion from new town!! lol been wantin to go over there n ask if they could change the suspension to the fulcrum under warranty as some easter state have

yeah call up! the munber is 9472 2600! you'll speak to an awesome receptionist Chloe if you ring on the right day (i sound like a man atm because i went to Butterfly Effect last night!

BONDEE: GOOD MORNING NEW TOWN TOYOTA HOW CAN I HELP U?

Y-TRY: HI, Good morning. Is this Chloe? the awesome receptionist? XD

BONDEE: YEah! im awesome! LOL

Y-TRY: Im a tocau.wa member, user name Y-TRY....

BONDEE: Oh HI! what do u want? i will try to give you the cost price... just about on anything u want* Car Parts *

LOL... anyway... im so lame T_T... bored... monday morning at home.. LOL

while i know bondee is at work now arent u Bondee? LOL

BONDEE: Oh HI! what do u want? i will try to give you the cost price... just about on anything u want* Car Parts *

i acutally answer the phone "welcome to new town toyota this is chloe!" but yeah ok! HAHAHA

LOL yes yes im @ work!!!!!!! i have work to do but... yeah! hehehehe :whistling:

i acutally answer the phone "welcome to new town toyota this is chloe!" but yeah ok! HAHAHA

LOL yes yes im @ work!!!!!!! i have work to do but... yeah! hehehehe :whistling:

NICE... lol... anyway... have fun at work.. LOL

yeah call up! the munber is 9472 2600! you'll speak to an awesome receptionist Chloe if you ring on the right day (i sound like a man atm because i went to Butterfly Effect last night!

cheers for that will be calling one of these days...been reallll bussy wif work and stuff but yer ill be sure to mention whether this is the Awesome Receptionist lol

thnx agen for the number cyaz

Oi, stop flirting you lot.

On a serious note, I am wondering when everyone (those who have education as part of their lives still) is finishing their exams?!?!?!?!

Jeremy proposed something to me on MSN, and I totally agreed. We should plan something like a post-exam bash. Go to a resturant and go on a cruise after, or alternatively someone can offer their house to get trashed!? Haha nah but it'd be good though if we can find some place to sit down, have a good laugh and play cards. I would offer up my place, but it is a little too small to fit 10 people or more.

Unless it's during December then I might be able to get hold of my old's place.

I can't confirm anything right now but I'm willing to organise something if there are enough numbers/interest and people letting me know when they finish.

Cheers,

Jase

:D when does everyone finish exams? List down so we can rougly c when is the best to organize another meet! n another night cruise! :D

Jeremy - 17th

Sorry, make it a little easier to manage in case the list gets too big.

14th

15th

16th

17th - Jeremy, Jason

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

I can honestly say, if you don't finish your exams anytime before the last date mentioned above...damn...you are sucking major testicles.

I know ken finishes really early.. was goin to ask andy but he offline just b4 i did! ><

14th

15th

16th

17th - Jeremy, Jason, Jason

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd - WHee jeremy fly

23rd

24th

25th

26th

I can honestly say, if you don't finish your exams anytime before the last date mentioned above...damn...you are sucking major testicles.

HHAhahahaha :P