[WA] TOCAU Meet Up's

SILVABULLIT

Awesome cruise everyone. If everyone could post the rest of your photos and videos in the following thread that would be much easier for people to look at.

If you could move your photos over to this new thread that would be good too sketra. Thanks!

PLEASE POST PHOTOS AND VIDEOS HERE IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD LINK BELOW

LINK - http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=25002

This was my first long distance cruise, and I enjoyed it. I'd like to thank Cypher for organizing the cruise & lunch. :)

I think Cypher is happy right now, he is doing his Lion Dance... hehe, admit it man, your lion dancing right now... hehe

Edited by Shahzan

• 4 weeks later...

Guess what peeps?

There is a chance work will send me your way for a couple months. I don't know where I'd be staying, but I assume near the CBD. I won't be bringing my car across so hopefully I can somehow meet up with you guys. It's not very often people visit Perth :P (I'm so going to get beat-up teasing Perth while I'm there :lol:).

Barbagallo Raceway isn't too far; anyone know if they do race rentals there? (and no I'm not interested in driving a fake v8 supercar :P).

Guess what peeps?

There is a chance work will send me your way for a couple months. I don't know where I'd be staying, but I assume near the CBD. I won't be bringing my car across so hopefully I can somehow meet up with you guys. It's not very often people visit Perth :P (I'm so going to get beat-up teasing Perth while I'm there :lol:).

Barbagallo Raceway isn't too far; anyone know if they do race rentals there? (and no I'm not interested in driving a fake v8 supercar :P).

Awesome dave! When u comin over??

• 6 months later...

hey guys been tryin to orgainse a cruise from freo to toodyay, and im posting it up here to make it official!!!

On the 7th of august, starting from the maratime museum car park in freo in the morning, then to mundaring via mundaring weir road for lunch and then finishing in toodyay, you dont have to come up all the way if you dont want just pm me and ill put up a list of who is definantly coming and ill send you times and exact locations with map and directions.

and if anyone has a decent camera let us know cos i broke mine and wont be able to get a new one before the cruise

Cheers

Edited by nannaspec

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi WA members

Im flying over for work from 27th feb sunday -4th march friday

Is there any events or monthly meets on for next week? Would be good to put names to faces and possibly....and if anyones interested take a cruise around the nice city of Perth. Ive never been to perth before :P

let me know..thanks :D

Edited by Armstrong

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A majority of the usual and original members of TOCAU.WA have disbanded; moved on or just aren't on here anymore. It's a shame. It was good times :(

• 2 months later...

Hey Boys and Girls - im back again ... upon popular request ive made this quick meet and greet to put some faces to some new names.

Tell me what u think .

Date: Sunday 11/12/11

Forecast: Few showers possible. Min 18 Max 29

Time: 12.00pm

Meet Place: Curtin Carpark will relocate to undercover carpark if it showers.

Map: TBC

Attending:

1. Cypher

:idea: Just a simple meet and greet with everyone to catch up and newbie friendly as always.

Cheers - Cypher

Hey Boys and Girls - im back again ... upon popular request ive made this quick meet and greet to put some faces to some new names.

Tell me what u think .

Date: Sunday 11/12/11

Forecast: Few showers possible. Min 18 Max 29

Time: 12.00pm

Meet Place: Curtin Carpark will relocate to undercover carpark if it showers.

Map: TBC

Attending:

1. Cypher

2. Mole

:idea: Just a simple meet and greet with everyone to catch up and newbie friendly as always.

Cheers - Cypher

Ill pop on down, Supra is in the shop tho.