[WA] TOCAU Meet Up's

SILVABULLIT

jeremy im confirmed if your cousin is confirmed as sittin next to me :P

is there somthing that we dunno here? hehehehe

jeff, don't get involved. trust me, being nosy in this will result in you getting castrated.

HAHAHAHHA!! i know mate... i just wanna mock jeremy... coz last time some one mentioned it... and jeremy was like " HEY! LEAVE MY COUZ OUT OF THIS!!!!!"

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Scared of jeremy

Friday should be looking okay, as the weather report says so!

So another update, so far most people have confirmed. A few yet to finalise. Please I need your confirmation by tomorrow as I will call them and book a table. Also, if there are any boyfriends/girlfriends coming please let me know too by adding a +1 on the end!!

Anyone is welcome!!

Restaurant Location

Shop 7, 7125 Great Eastern Highway

Mundaring WA 6073

Telephone: 9295 6611

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UP COMING MEET - 21st November 2008 - LITTLE CEASAR'S in MUNDARING - Time: 7:00pm

1. Jase - Confirmed

2. Jayce - Confirmed

3. Jeremy - Confirmed

4. Kenneth - Confirmed

5. Andy - Confirmed

6. Nellie - ???

7. Chloe - ???

8. Jeff - Confirmed

9. Dayve - ???

10. Jayme - Confirmed

Edited by Jaaassseeee

I just called Little Caesar's up and they said they don't do bookings. Friday nights are also their busiest, so I'd suggest a few of the crew round up a little earlier and head there maybe a half an hour beforehand.

Otherwise, would anybody else like to suggest some place else if time is of concern to them?

Cheers,

Jase

I just called Little Caesar's up and they said they don't do bookings. Friday nights are also their busiest, so I'd suggest a few of the crew round up a little earlier and head there maybe a half an hour beforehand.

Otherwise, would anybody else like to suggest some place else if time is of concern to them?

Cheers,

Jase

lol... not really... coz once we head over to mundaring... lil caesar is the best place to go... but does anyone know other nice place around mundaring area?

Cheers,

Jase

lol... not really... coz once we head over to mundaring... lil caesar is the best place to go... but does anyone know other nice place around mundaring area?

If some of us go early, it should be fine me thinks!

Jeff, its Mundaring! The suburbs full of slack jawed yokels, who eat road kill, and sit on the front porch with straw hanging from the side of their mouth! roflmao

Cheers,

Jase

Jeff, its Mundaring! The suburbs full of slack jawed yokels, who eat road kill, and sit on the front porch with straw hanging from the side of their mouth! roflmao

hehehhee... LOL.. so whats the plan after lil caesar? lil photoshoot around the area? anyone know any good place around mundaring for photoshoots.. YUM! :D

EDIT: Just a quick reminder guys... BRING UR 2 WAY RADIO! IT WILL HELP! trust me... :)

Edited by LEGEND888

Cheers,

Jase

hehehhee... LOL.. so whats the plan after lil caesar? lil photoshoot around the area? anyone know any good place around mundaring for photoshoots.. YUM! :D

EDIT: Just a quick reminder guys... BRING UR 2 WAY RADIO! IT WILL HELP! trust me... :)

LOL Jayme hahha :lol:

Hey Jeff can I borrow yours again? And make sure its charged this time :P

Cheers,

Jase

LOL Jayme hahha :lol:

Hey Jeff can I borrow yours again? And make sure its charged this time :P

HAHAHAHA! LOL.. yeh... ok ... so one of mine is reserved for ya... LOL...

its not rechargable.. i change the battery all the time ... its the 3x AAA type... i know its a pain in the *****.. should buy the rechargeable one next time... LOL

anyway... one of them is reserved for u andy :) no worries

What time do you suggest to meet before hand?

I say for those who want to cruise down a little earlier together, meet at Carousel outside fast eddies :)

no worries.. ill try to go to the before hand meet... but if im stuck at work... ill head straight to lil caesar....

stupid work! LOL :)