Corolla Sportivo.

Huu

Congrats on your new buy!! Its been 6 days since this was last discussed, so assuming you have the new sportivo in your driveway now?

I know the feeling of the waiting game Huu ... I too am in the same boat!! I pick mine up from the dealer maybe this arvo, or more so looking like tomorrow arvo.

I think 21k is rather reasonable. Mine is 2005 also and close in km's at 45k, and am picking it up 20k, and is standard all round.

That sure is a great buy.

Practically new.

Congrats on your new buy!!

I think 21k is rather reasonable. I just bought a 2nd hand one (2005 model) with 70k on the clock for for $18,600 + stamp duty. Although i didnt get a gps unit, But it did come with a sunroof + cruise control + tinted windows + rear lip + floor mates.

But yeah good buy.. these days u can get a 2003 model for around 14,000 to 18,000.. depending on the k/m's but 05 models can still sell for up to 23k with low k/m's from a dealer or 21k from a private sale.

Hey all!

Sorry about the late response. My shop that I manage has been going under a massive refurbishments so late nights galore have been done the last 6 days.

After getting screwed around with the bank for a car loan (and not to mention the paperwork being almost as thick as the White Pages), I told them to screw it and got a personal loan.

So yep, I got it. It's in the driveway and i'm absoultely loving it!

Expect pictures this weekend!