keyed my car

Ok, me and some mates were having drinks at a mates place on friday night, and all of a sudden the neighbour comes out and we get in a big argument due to the noise. We werent being that niosey just some music and stuff. She kept saying yous will get your you bastards. Well came out in the morning and iv had my car keyed from head light to tail light and its realy deep. Spray painted said its need a full side respray which will cost me between $1500 and $2000. Cops were called but nothing can be done. Im just so angry as its my pride and joy and iv spend over 5k of my hard earned money on it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that...its horrible.

Makes you mad :angry: My car was only 2mths old when someone did it to me. They did it so hard that every panel was slightly dinted from headlight to taillight.

Mongrel b******s :angry:

You could have avoided this by handling the situation a bit better by not having the big argument and actually keeping the noise levels down. What may be acceptable noise levels to you obviously wasn't to your mate's neigbours.

Nevertheless, it's a gut wrenching feeling having your car keyed. Mine was as well because I looked at an person the wrong way.

lols at least u know where she lives, a junkie rammed a trolley into my car (only small dent but still what the fck?)

take legal actions asap, take fotos - get witnesses, get the cops to write up a report

but first get a quote from the mechanics, mail it to her threatening her that there was witnesses who saw and other neighbours and that u will be taking legal actions if she doesnt comply :) and if she doesnt, WHAM take her to court - its only going to be a civil matter so u'll just be sitting infront of a majestrate so "fake witnesses" is okay if u know what i mean - taps nose

I feel your pain man. If that neighbour had such an issue with yous she should have either asked nicely or called the cops as most would. But still if she's done that to your car... and the Police won't do nothing... well guess what... DO IT BACK!!!

It's so not fair why people do such things. My mate and I one day at shopping centre saw a Mother deliberately push away/roll away a shopping trolley towards a Mercedes which a woman had just got out of and walked away right in front of us. And since we are nice people we got to the trolley just before it hit. It's a shame some people out there are also selfish of others.

Well it was just before mignight....she came out and said 'im sick of your **** you'll be sorry you'll get yours back'...i cant really afford to take her to court and i dont have the time....we were'nt provoking the fight either we were just saying stop going crazy and just ask nicely.

We have had heaps of trouble with her in the past but never this bad...none of the other neighbours like her either and they have not complained against us either.

It seems like these days its better to have a crap car so u dont have to worry about it, Its not right.

Well it was just before mignight....she came out and said 'im sick of your **** you'll be sorry you'll get yours back'...i cant really afford to take her to court and i dont have the time....we were'nt provoking the fight either we were just saying stop going crazy and just ask nicely.

We have had heaps of trouble with her in the past but never this bad...none of the other neighbours like her either and they have not complained against us either.

It seems like these days its better to have a crap car so u dont have to worry about it, Its not right.

Perhaps giving her a scare. Sending a letter of request for payment of damages to property. Even violation of trespassing on to your mates' lawn... even better ask the other neighbours what she has done to them and write a letter stating all the violations and requesting payment for damages :lol:

u dont have time ? dude, i go to school got my hsc in 14days and have to deal with court sh!t for my car

trust me when i say its easy - start off with the letter to scare her and see what happens

thats poor form hey!!! i had my car done last year (this was my fault tho because we were spraying people with the supersoaker out the car before school and absolutly drenshing them (was great fun at the time :lol: )) bet yeh came out of school thet afternoon and someone had got the bonnet roof and did waves up and down the hole of the both sides. i was absolutly devo and did antaginise it a bit. but that is a bit fukin drastic. that afternoon i was goin on holiday and it killed my hole trip :(

was claiming it on insurance until it got stolen the next week...quality week that one :( :(

i feel your pain tho man wish u well

damagin someones property is a legal issue...and a path she isnt allowed to cross! you cant jst vent out your anger on someone elses belongings....you have every right to claim for the damages....

sorry to hear....at least you guys didnt get kick/punch,etc... but yes If someone did this to me I would be Super MAD!

the best thing to do now is just to forget about it (thinking about it will make yourself stress even more, these cowards will get their punishment later in life. They can run now but when judgment day arrived....hmm), claim thru insurance and just ignore those idiots!

If you do get any witnesses report to the police. Goodluck with the repair...

lols at least u know where she lives, a junkie rammed a trolley into my car (only small dent but still what the fck?)

take legal actions asap, take fotos - get witnesses, get the cops to write up a report

but first get a quote from the mechanics, mail it to her threatening her that there was witnesses who saw and other neighbours and that u will be taking legal actions if she doesnt comply :) and if she doesnt, WHAM take her to court - its only going to be a civil matter so u'll just be sitting infront of a majestrate so "fake witnesses" is okay if u know what i mean - taps nose

OMG!! that is, like, the most logical, coherant, and punctuated statement you have ever made on this forum! OMG! congratulations Mrs. Sportivo, I knew you could do it. LOL *waits for bitch slap from Mrs Sportivo* :whistling:

sorry to hear that about your ryde, Nic!

i know how it feels.. same happened to my first car, but that involved a downhill car park and a shopping trolley :angry:

best thing to do is NOT to retaliate unless you have proof :P

if theres one aspect in life I've learnt, karma always has the last word

OMG!! that is, like, the most logical, coherant, and punctuated statement you have ever made on this forum! OMG! congratulations Mrs. Sportivo, I knew you could do it. LOL *waits for bitch slap from Mrs Sportivo* :whistling:

alright buddy, calm down

damn serves you right, you party animal! lol jk, my neighbour came out complaining that my mates moterbike was too loud, and it was on a friday night 9pm :/ and he was just riding around.

damn serves you right, you party animal! lol jk, my neighbour came out complaining that my mates moterbike was too loud, and it was on a friday night 9pm :/ and he was just riding around.

I don't blame him. I'd be ****** too if somebody was riding around my place on a motorbike at 9pm on a Friday night.

I don't blame him. I'd be ****** too if somebody was riding around my place on a motorbike at 9pm on a Friday night.

+1