keyed my car

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SH 1 T MATE!! now i know ur feeling of getting ur car keyed .... T_T

i just washed my car just now... and i found out that some TAGGERS ( Those Grafiti idiot people) tagged my car with their symbol... not using a paint.. but by scratching it..... after that... they scratch it again... they made alot of short lines of scratched....

really... im not kind of person who hoons alot... or crank up music like crazy who makes disturbance. Really... HATE THOSE FKERS!!

why tag on peoples property! really! if i find out the person... they gonna pay for what they did....

* GRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

• 2 weeks later...

Get the car back tomorrow, full side respray, bonnet, front bar, gril, and front lip (stone chipped), and all dents removed for $700. I wish i took photos before to post up but i didnt, couldnt bare to have photos of a scratched car.

Get the car back tomorrow, full side respray, bonnet, front bar, gril, and front lip (stone chipped), and all dents removed for $700. I wish i took photos before to post up but i didnt, couldnt bare to have photos of a scratched car.

$700 is a good price... had brick thrown at car aweek ago at driverside window frame, before that keyed passengerside and it got stolen 2weeks after i 1st got it lmao.... people have no balls these days doing that ****, y not nock on my door and do some thing to me? maybe because i hit back? price for living round haters