What would you do?

TRIPPER

leave the 2 sh!tties and just take the hottie..

Should've just went home, get ur car n drive back for the 'immaculate' :P

This kind of thing...U see it evry weekend @ Kingscross...

I was actually going to consider that, but I didnt want to look desperate hahah....

ok lets clean this up shall we

Edited by xoom

I was actually going to consider that, but I didnt want to look desperate hahah....

lets clean this up shall we

Edited by xoom

Edited by xoom

ok guys ..... funny thread ..... lets leave it that way ..... the boys were out ..... almost got raped ..... and sinan made a run for it ...... simple as that ..... no need to start turning on each other

1. bukkake

1. noun Variety of fetish that involves repeated ejaculation on a female by many (8 will do) men.

2. verb To ejaculate on something, especially repeatedly

1. I think you have a future in bukkake videos.

2. Turn off your stereo or I will bukkake on it.

1. bukkake

1. noun Variety of fetish that involves repeated ejaculation on a female by many (8 will do) men.

WTF!!! :huh:

1. bukkake

thats gross

spastic eagle (Y)

hey tripper bud...a good tip is....dont mess with chicks who live in the western suburbs....it was jst after new years and we were in sydney...newyz long story short....was in the city, one of the boys eyes a group of hot greek/italian babes at a club...he wanted to do one of em, dont blame him (he was single too...fellas gotta try rite?)...so he hopped into the cab with all three of em....abt an hour later one of the boys gets a reverse charged call from him telling us that he was ditched at auburn and they took all his stuff...neither of us knew were it was...took us nearly 2hours gettin there, and we found our poor mate...the girls had taken his wallet and phone..the dude was robbed!! now we know, to stay clear of the western suburbs whenever we go up to sydney and i have heard crazy **** happens out in bankstown....id say mate...let it go, u will meet loads of beautiful women in the future!

hey tripper bud...a good tip is....dont mess with chicks who live in the western suburbs....it was jst after new years and we were in sydney...newyz long story short....was in the city, one of the boys eyes a group of hot greek/italian babes at a club...he wanted to do one of em, dont blame him (he was single too...fellas gotta try rite?)...so he hopped into the cab with all three of em....abt an hour later one of the boys gets a reverse charged call from him telling us that he was ditched at auburn and they took all his stuff...neither of us knew were it was...took us nearly 2hours gettin there, and we found our poor mate...the girls had taken his wallet and phone..the dude was robbed!! now we know, to stay clear of the western suburbs whenever we go up to sydney and i have heard crazy **** happens out in bankstown....id say mate...let it go, u will meet loads of beautiful women in the future!

Dammnnn sorry to hear that champ.... Ive lived in Auburn my whole life and I pretty much know everyone, and when I mean everyone, I mean all the blokes my age and all the girls my age. Everyone is a familiar face in Auburn. Its not a dangerous suburb at all, to be honest, I dont even believe your mate who says his wallet and phone got stolen, or either those girls werent from Auburn and maybe they were using him and coincidently it happened at Auburn.

As for Bankstown, its not so bad either. Everyone thinks its bad because they've believed its a "lebs only" suburb, but its really not. Just Multi cultural.

Im turkish myself and I would know for sure a bunch of turkish girls wont rob a guy thats for sure. You said they were greek/italian..... theres HARDLY ANY greek/italian people in Auburn anyway.

I just think those girls pulled a dodgy from him and probably lived in another suburb.

Sorry to hear anyways bro.

By the way, I still regret not picking that hot one up :P

well the girls got picked up from the maccas in auburn by some bloke (suppsdly he was beefed up) so he doesnt really know where they were from.well it wasnt like they bashed him or nething...one of the girls asked if they could use his phone while the other flirted with him so she could get his wallet...Then he says a car pulls up with some beefy dude in the front seat...and then the girls bail with his ****...we thought it was funny....newyz my mate aint tht big, and he jst turned 18...those girls looked like they were in their mid 20s....dont get me wrong im sure this could happen newhere, but from some guys i have talked to who live in syd say that the western suburbs is a scary place....none of us were quite sure wat nationality they were...they had dark hair and were hot..thats all we knew :P....well if my mate wasnt soo desperate he prob wouldnt have gotten his **** stolen...haha we all had a laugh abt it in the end so did he...we jst thought it was a lil stupid of him to jump into a cab and not know where he was going...

maybe u shld hit the same place...and hope shes there this week :P...

Edited by wishbone