DNA - Zig Zag Cruise

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry can't make it guys. Just one big assignment left for me and then to study for exams.

Best time for next meet/cruise would probably be end of November. Give enough time for everyone to prepare and clear up their schedules :D

Hopefully huge turn up at next meet!

Offically the worst meet so far, I will be organising a nite cruise soon for the normal tocau crew. Unfortunately there wont be any other crews welcome due to the brainless fkctards we tagged along with today. Apologies to the Blue Aurion and Red Stivo for a ***** cruise as I know you gals are quite new. If people take offense to being called fcktards well be offended all you want but TOCAU isnt a hoon club. I was happy to hang back with Jayme and Jeff and enjoy it a little more.

Offically the worst meet so far, I will be organising a nite cruise soon for the normal tocau crew. Unfortunately there wont be any other crews welcome due to the brainless fkctards we tagged along with today. Apologies to the Blue Aurion and Red Stivo for a ***** cruise as I know you gals are quite new. If people take offense to being called fcktards well be offended all you want but TOCAU isnt a hoon club. I was happy to hang back with Jayme and Jeff and enjoy it a little more.

I heard what happened.. not too pretty.. we will need to have one of our own soon :)

LOL... really mate.. its not actually our meet... its their meet.. we just tagged along....

but yet... TOCAU isnt a hoon club... IT IS TRUE :) and yeh.. sorry for Bondee and Nellie.... i can tell you TOCAU is not about that... we really dont do those hoons....

so yeh.... for bondee and nellie... feel welcome to come to the next tocau meets :)...

dint really enjoy those dust coming from the sands ey Keith? LOL

Yeh I know we tagged along but still its the point of things. The dust wasnt very pleasant.

Its still a Toyota club and the last mega meet with other Toyota Clubs was good...this was a little different

Regardless of which club we are in the road is the road.

Edited by keifer33

Yeh I know we tagged along but still its the point of things. The dust wasnt very pleasant.

Its still a Toyota club and the last mega meet with other Toyota Clubs was good...this was a little different

Regardless of which club we are in the road is the road.

yeh... had to wash the car after getting all the dust.... LOL....

yeh... im pretty surprised that they did that...

but oh well.... we just cant wait for the next TOCAU cruise..... :) as we havent been cruising for a while... :)

Ken etc must be pretty busy at the moment... wanna organise something Keith? LOL

Yeah, unfortunatly it ended on a sour note. All was pleasant and enjoyable up till right at the end. I think if you want to drive like that, thats fine, just wait until everyone has left. The dust and behaviour was quite apalling. A nice afternoon drive spoilt by the actions of some.

If you want a hand Keith, shout out.

Apologies to the TOCA members who went.

I missed the entry to the gravel carpark. Damn, i wish id kept going, but didnt want to leave you guys there.

Hey guys, would have to agree with you on the gravel bit. It's great fun if you have an old bunky, but you should see how much dust I have in the Avalon (I had my windows down :( )

Still, if I'd been there in an old bunky I probably would have joined in...

Rollaclub meets are not usually anything like that, they are usually more of a family picnic, on the side of boring.

And a big sorry to the girls for the mix-up with the final meeting points.

I missed the entry to the gravel carpark. Damn, i wish id kept going, but didnt want to leave you guys there.

yeh, u missed the entrance ey... i thought they are stopping for another talk or something... and then they started to do those sh!t... LOL...

anyway, yeh... there was a guy who was really2 close to hit jayme's car.... coz that sand is damn slippery... cant really control the car...

so yeh... T_T

anyway, ill be damn interested for another cruise with TOCAU guys.... very2 soon.... :D