Sydney Monthly Meet - 27th Sept - Last Sat of Sept at Villawood usual spot Discussions

any suggestions where to cruise out to..

mine would be.. towards the city somewhere, photos, and if ppl want to grab a bite, 'Harry's Cafe de Wheels @ Woolloomooloo, which is open till late, 4am or so..

might aswell throw your suggestions in and on the night decide whats best..

any suggestions where to cruise out to..

mine would be.. towards the city somewhere, photos, and if ppl want to grab a bite, 'Harry's Cafe de Wheels @ Woolloomooloo, which is open till late, 4am or so..

might aswell throw your suggestions in and on the night decide whats best..

That sound good..Ill have to give the car a good wash and polish on sat arvo...Cant cruise with a dirty car now can i

hmmm, i found out its very far from where I live at st leonards, and this wkend, my gf is coming from melb and so I dont know what I be up to?

Since last week, only levinboy turned up and company me, I worry that i might not get any support from this group in sydney?

I might call some people and find out where you up to that night and meet half way or I might come over if I can

hmmm, i found out its very far from where I live at st leonards, and this wkend, my gf is coming from melb and so I dont know what I be up to?

Since last week, only levinboy turned up and company me, I worry that i might not get any support from this group in sydney?

I might call some people and find out where you up to that night and meet half way or I might come over if I can

Thats what im worried about im coming from central coast so ill be pretty ****** if no 1 shows up. :(

the reason why i dogged it last week was a friend of my was having problems at home. That is all sorted

I have nothing planned for this Saturday so i shall be there!

Yuro - Harrys Cafe De Wheels sounds good to me, as long as we dont cruise down george st.

Edited by Cappuccino

i dont mind meeting at the cafe since i live near there. Also last wk i had a p-plater civic vtir coupe trying to race me. So damn immature.

i told that kid off that i was like him 12 years ago, and he was still in his nappies.

he was trying to show off , as i saw he had gals with him.

Stupid idiot. with 3 ppl against me 1 person, I wouldve nailed him but I dont do stuff like this no more.

it was abit short notice.. and fridays are usually busy for me.. but its uni holidays now, so no more alibis :whistling:

for those that live far from Villawood, we can meet up at the final destination point or even halfway, just depends where we go.. thats why im putting suggestions down now in order for people to know where we're headed..

my other alternative was to Bondi beach.. but surely you guys have other places in mind

i dont mind meeting at the cafe since i live near there. Also last wk i had a p-plater civic vtir coupe trying to race me. So damn immature.

i told that kid off that i was like him 12 years ago, and he was still in his nappies.

he was trying to show off , as i saw he had gals with him.

Stupid idiot. with 3 ppl against me 1 person, I wouldve nailed him but I dont do stuff like this no more.

Yea mate ill be there again!!!

Yea its like i was telling you, alot of nuts on the road up here!!!

You would of destroyed him too!!!