found some bodykits

BONDIE

Ok, original price of $1300 was in Singapore Dollars.

However... at todays exchange rate S$1300 = AUD$1297, so essentially the same.

No idea which direction it fluctuates (cheaper or more expensive) if the 'economic crisis' gets worse or better.

I mentioned I was in Aus so Im hoping thats in $AUD not $USD.
Sorry to say this but i reckon It's in US $, if u didnt mention u'r from Aussie..

Did say I was in Aus.

And they ship worldwide too for anyone else thats wonderin.

Plus added bonus - the email was written in English not Engrish or some form of..so very easy to understand.

Yea... It's easy to understand.. Wait till u talk to them...They speak Chinglish.. lol

Ok, original price of $1300 was in Singapore Dollars.

However... at todays exchange rate S$1300 = AUD$1297, so essentially the same.

No idea which direction it fluctuates (cheaper or more expensive) if the 'economic crisis' gets worse or better.

That closee...??? Mannnn...

Better get it now or never...or more expensive... <_<

The green car lip kit prices are:

Kits cost S$800.00 , shipment by DHL : S$450.00 (3days) by

LCL: S$200.00 ( 1 week)

I say one is air, one is ship. Ive just asked him for more pics and whether it comes primed or not.

So cheapest by ship would be about $1037.00. Does anybody have a rough idea how much to prime and paint a lipkit like this would cost through a panel beater?

If its cheap enough im getting it before christmas. Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh.

post-7809-1224834832_thumb.jpg

post-7809-1224834847_thumb.jpg

Edited by BONDIE

Does anybody have a rough idea how much to prime and paint a lipkit like this would cost through a panel beater?

I think a friend got his front bumper of his Rolla resprayed for $150-180. So lips are smaller...depends if your installing it or they are...could be looking at $400ish for spraying & no idea for fitment. You could always prime it yourself to save $$$.

Alrite fellas...

Putting all the prices of evrything aside... Fitting problems? If solved... Let's discuss more on evrything till the goods delivered. :)

Edited by VF-X

Alrite fellas...

Putting all the prices of evrything aside... Fitting problems? If solved... Let's discuss more on evrything till the goods delivered. :)

Im going adhead with it. Got my exhaust this morning, then give it a month and ill pay for this.

Alrite fellas...

Im going adhead with it. Got my exhaust this morning, then give it a month and ill pay for this.

Sounds like a plan.

I'm trying to get some info out of them too. Lets see how we go eh???

Had a quick browse through the net and found these two websites. One selling the trd conversion kit, and the other selling the extremo lip kit. Havent read much into it, but the link is there is anyone wants to contact them for prices.

Trd kit website: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc....php?product=20

Lip kit website: http://www.pu-autotech.com/PG_Toyota.html

Lip kit website: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc....php?product=19

other toyota lip kits: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc...e=10&page=1

Both companies are in singapore, wouldnt have a clue how much or how much to freight.

Just realized with the TRD package...

It includes eye lip?

Is that eye lid or something else?

It includes eye lip?

Really? From what I can see, the area above the headlight looks just like my Aurion, and any other one for that matter. Am I missing something? But speaking of eyelids, man I really want a set now.

It includes eye lip?

Really? From what I can see, the area above the headlight looks just like my Aurion, and any other one for that matter. Am I missing something? But speaking of eyelids, man I really want a set now.

Yea..It says eye lips thou..

Well, the pic is an Original TRD, so doubt anythin would even look totally similar.

U want Eye lids..? Nice..Now we got 3 groups..Woohoo :lol:

It includes eye lip?

Yea..It says eye lips thou..

Well, the pic is an Original TRD, so doubt anythin would even look totally similar.

U want Eye lids..? Nice..Now we got 3 groups..Woohoo :lol:

Are there eye lids out for the Aurion? If so count me in for a set! ;)

I couldnt see the eyelids you guys were talking about. Am I blind or are they not very noticeable?

It's not in the pics...It's in the list the TRD package offers..

I've uploaded some pics b4 with Sample of eye lids..

I'll post more tonite then..

Wow..We can arrange a Group buy soon enough i reckon.. :lol:

I couldnt see the eyelids you guys were talking about. Am I blind or are they not very noticeable?

It's not in the pics...It's in the list the TRD package offers..

I've uploaded some pics b4 with Sample of eye lids..

I'll post more tonite then..

Wow..We can arrange a Group buy soon enough i reckon.. :lol:

I reckon before any group buy for the trd kit, we get them to send us some pics of the kit parts. For example the rear bar below:

SNIP

I have a funny feeling that the rear bar around the exhaust & black piece in the middle will be a bit dodgey and not look legit. Hard to explain...but plasticy exhaust outlets etc.

I'd definetley have to see the kit before I buy one.

I reckon before any group buy for the trd kit, we get them to send us some pics of the kit parts. For example the rear bar below:

SNIP

I have a funny feeling that the rear bar around the exhaust & black piece in the middle will be a bit dodgey and not look legit. Hard to explain...but plasticy exhaust outlets etc.

I'd definetley have to see the kit before I buy one.

Yeah, the description says "REAR EXHAUST HOLDER WITH MESH". The factory TRD has a different type of integrated exhaust and definitely doesn't have mesh.

Reply email from supplier as follows:

"Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interest in our product, we call it as Toyota Camry conversion to TRD Aurion, the fitment base on our country Camry setting, do not know how Australian Aurion fitting like, it look like the same but actual not sure, material is FRP c/w primer coated, separate purchase available, US$350 per bumper , freight not included, payment by western union or paypal, kindly consult with your workshop over there for the installation, I think fitment should be the same. Thanks

Best Regards,

Paul"

$350 USD is $567.72 at todays rate of 61.65 cents per US dollar. Not too keen on the kit now. Sounds like a back yard job.

Edited by Stealth

icon420080903175656camry-trd%201.JPG

Where did you get the pic by the way? JSPEC? Got any bigger pics or a reverse angle? The factory TRD bumper has the aluminium for the integrated exhaust sweeping down to meet up with the pipes coming from the muffler. The exhaust outlets sit lower that the holes in the bumper.

Edited by Stealth

icon420080903175656camry-trd%201.JPG

Where did you get the pic by the way? JSPEC? Got any bigger pics or a reverse angle? The factory TRD bumper has the aluminium for the integrated exhaust sweeping down to meet up with the pipes coming from the muffler. The exhaust outlets sit lower that the holes in the bumper.

Goto: http://cpanel5.newmediaexpress.com/~jspecc...ew/product_img/

As for different pics/angles.. i couldn't find any.. maybe you might have some luck?

Edited by funkd

"Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interest in our product, we call it as Toyota Camry conversion to TRD Aurion, the fitment base on our country Camry setting, do not know how Australian Aurion fitting like, it look like the same but actual not sure, material is FRP c/w primer coated, separate purchase available, US$350 per bumper , freight not included, payment by western union or paypal, kindly consult with your workshop over there for the installation, I think fitment should be the same. Thanks

Best Regards,

Paul"

Thats funny because when I contacted him a couple of days ago he said no separate purchase, its the whole kit only. And only yesterday he sent me an email saying if there was enough interest they may do bulk buys on certain parts.

Anyone got pics yet?

"Dear Sir,

Best Regards,

Paul"

Thats funny because when I contacted him a couple of days ago he said no separate purchase, its the whole kit only. And only yesterday he sent me an email saying if there was enough interest they may do bulk buys on certain parts.

Anyone got pics yet?

Nope still awaiting reply with pics.