Aurion Sport

ELEGNT

Does anyone know what the G.O is with the Aurion sport? is it goin to get released here or not? and does it only have the visual changes on the outside or have they spiced up the engine etc too? (manual box please!!) Ive been trying to look for information on it but everyhtin is so vague.

heres a pic for the people who havnt seen them yet

post-9153-1224674462_thumb.jpg

Edited by eSEXSIX

ER... Not to rain on your parade but the Aurion Sport is actually the '2006 Toyota Aurion Sports Concept'.

A quick google will reveal that this was actually the prototype for the TRD... your about 2 years too late.

"Toyota likes to point out that the Aurion Sports Concept is purely an exterior styling exercise, in otherwords, its still got the same engine as the basic Aurion. Nevertheless, with 200kw, its not too bad. Toyota Australia is still keeping under wraps many of its styling and engineering plans for future models.

I am however very keen on Toyota selling a TRD version of the Aurion, hopefully a Turbo or Supercharged version of the Aurion will be released within the next 12 months." Mr Beranger said.

Taken from http://www.caradvice.com.au/1033/toyota-au...sports-concept/

Not to mention that everyone took the p*ss when i suggested a Kit TRD on the Thread that had the TRD mags for sale on Ebay. http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=17791

Now there's another thread promoting the TRD kits...

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=17990

Edited by Stealth

Yeah; sorry mate. As everyone has said, that was just their prototype that they were showing off before it was produced.

I must say though, despite what everyone else thinks, I love the black/carbon roof and the five spoke wheels. The darker tinted headlights is a bonus as well. Overall, I love the styling of that prototype.

Yeah; sorry mate. As everyone has said, that was just their prototype that they were showing off before it was produced.

I must say though, despite what everyone else thinks, I love the black/carbon roof and the five spoke wheels. The darker tinted headlights is a bonus as well. Overall, I love the styling of that prototype.

BINGO. I totally agree.

I love the mat black section in the middle of the front bar where the number plate is mounted.

Those headlights look familiar ;)

I've liked the black roof since I saw it on a Camry on Toyota Nation, but I dont really want to re-spray the roof for re-sale reasons.

I'm liking the smooth doors though - no 'bump' strip. Anyone know if ours is just held on by automotive tape?