Lowering my Stivo

hey guys.. bought king springs for my sportivo few weeks ago.. lows for the front and superlows for the back.. my m8 was supposed to help install them because i have no clue wat im doing.. change of plans.. is it easy to change them?? i have heard i need spring comperssors which just look like clamps (vice grips) and do i have to take out my shocks and can i stuff up anything??

Thanks

hey guys.. bought king springs for my sportivo few weeks ago.. lows for the front and superlows for the back.. my m8 was supposed to help install them because i have no clue wat im doing.. change of plans.. is it easy to change them?? i have heard i need spring comperssors which just look like clamps (vice grips) and do i have to take out my shocks and can i stuff up anything??

Thanks

Hi mate, it's very risky not using spring compressors on the front. Where I haven't done the rears on the rolla myself, I have done them on a Polo GTi, and it has the same rear suspension setup. And the springs just dropped out easily, and the new ones went in even easier. If you're concerned it's a real easy job to take to a wheel place and get them to do, they don't need to remove the rear trim out of the boot, so it's hard to see them getting it wrong.

Cheers, Gav.