i have royaly ****** up

Ascendant Rice

mate that sucks balls! but think once your through this you'll realise she did you a favor, makign you stronger for the next **** the world throws at you, and making a space in your life for an AMZING girl to fill (that chick doesnt deserve it).

this time last year i was inlove, and living with my "GREAT" boyfriend, who after 12months of being together decideed to start sleeping wiht my best mate! NICE HUH?! and it went on for 6weeks before i found out...

it was the worst pain i'd ever felt... BUT now im with an amazing guy who treats em like a princess and is ALWAYS there for me, if i hadn't have felt the pain my ex put me through i would never have appriceatecd my current BF like i do, nor would i have been open to loving him if my ex didnt fuk me over! :) :)

YOU'll be right it'll hurt now but you have LOTS of people who care about you here!!! we'll help you through it!

BONDEE XOX

TIS TRUE!

:D

U are only young! Gawd im in my mid 20's and still not found what Im looking for!!!! U will get your heart broken many times along the way, but thats what makes you stronger. Its life and you push throught it and get on with it cos life is too short to do otherwise!

Mrs right will come along, or even 'mrs right now' (soooo many mr right nows have come my way - just not mr right lol).. so look forward to the future and as everyone else has said - U have made a mate outta this chick, so having her as a friend is better than not at all right?

PS this "best mate" Bondee talks of... IS NOT ME!!!! IM THE AWESOME BEST MATE :lol: ROFL :lol:

i wouldnt mind mrs.sportivo :D :spiteful:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I first just say I love TOCAU !! lol I work night shift so i get pretty bored and the club lounge keeps me entertained for ages !!

Oh and about ur problem... u are still young plenty of time to find "the one" and maybe u should ask her the question.... that way u know her answer for sure and if she says no then u can have closure and accept the fact that ur just friend...

if she says yes on the other hand *high five* :)

Ah mate your gonna be fine, every now and then life has to throw a fcking ripe punch. I had a few 'learning' relationships and have found an amazing girl who ive been with for 4 years now and couldnt be happier.

Life is full of surprises unlike a damn kinder surprise with some ***** plastic toy.

The best way to go about this is not care, if you don't care then you won't get hurt.

Actually, the less attention you pay to girls the more they flock to you. That's my personal experience anyway. When a chicky is keen it's hell obvious anyway, they just make any excuse to touch you. If you give them too much attention you appear too available, so be mysterious like a ninja. :ph34r:

Seriously though, you're 18. What is wrong with you? Go out, get maggot, go on a bender and start pinging the streets. A girlfriend at 18 is just tying yourself down with a leash.

Here's a suggestion. Try making moves on as many girls as you can. It is a numbers game, the more you get rejected the more likely the next one will let you SMACK THAT SMACK THAT.

Over and out.

P.S. Don't get a serious girlfriend until you turn 20 at least, that is the new cool.

sheesh man... sounds a lot like my personal experiences.

nice guys always come last lol!

anyhoo... yea very much like personal experience. been there done that.

if it takez you 3 years to make a move, you are at least 2 years too late.

youll either be a "best friend for life" *bullsh!t* or a plan b like "if neither of us are married by the time we are 30, we gonna get married ok?" *morebullsh!t*.

dude if its gonna be like best buds or youre gonna be plan b, then its really not worth waiting for.

establish a relationship with someone thats not too comfortable that youve gone past that line of being a potential partner and gone into the "YOURMYBESTESTBUDDYICANTELLYOUANYTHINGBUTYOUCANTTOUCHTHISHMMKAY" zone.

find someone thatll want you as plan A.

mate that sucks balls! but think once your through this you'll realise she did you a favor, makign you stronger for the next **** the world throws at you, and making a space in your life for an AMZING girl to fill (that chick doesnt deserve it).

this time last year i was inlove, and living with my "GREAT" boyfriend, who after 12months of being together decideed to start sleeping wiht my best mate! NICE HUH?! and it went on for 6weeks before i found out...

it was the worst pain i'd ever felt... BUT now im with an amazing guy who treats em like a princess and is ALWAYS there for me, if i hadn't have felt the pain my ex put me through i would never have appriceatecd my current BF like i do, nor would i have been open to loving him if my ex didnt fuk me over! :) :)

YOU'll be right it'll hurt now but you have LOTS of people who care about you here!!! we'll help you through it!

BONDEE XOX

TIS TRUE!

:D

U are only young! Gawd im in my mid 20's and still not found what Im looking for!!!! U will get your heart broken many times along the way, but thats what makes you stronger. Its life and you push throught it and get on with it cos life is too short to do otherwise!

Mrs right will come along, or even 'mrs right now' (soooo many mr right nows have come my way - just not mr right lol).. so look forward to the future and as everyone else has said - U have made a mate outta this chick, so having her as a friend is better than not at all right?

PS this "best mate" Bondee talks of... IS NOT ME!!!! IM THE AWESOME BEST MATE :lol: ROFL :lol:

Just when i was about to askk... :lol:

Dunno y, sometimes I'd rather not havin what i thought to be Mrs.right as a friend...

Better stay far off from me... ;) . Am i the only one? Guess I'm still Childish.. <_<

And the main point is... Ur 18...Enjoy ur freelifestyle for the time-being...

Ur not gonna have the chance with this lifestyle once u get a girlfriend..

wow this kinda happened to me aswell :(

all i can say is move on

go out with the boys and get drunk :lol:

best way to deal with these kind of problems B)

p.s dont you have ashy's number jere? LOL

just to give you guys a head start on her number its 041119**** guess the last 4 :lol:

Edited by HaiiSon

wow this kinda happened to me aswell :(

all i can say is move on

go out with the boys and get drunk :lol:

best way to deal with these kind of problems B)

p.s dont you have ashy's number jere? LOL

just to give you guys a head start on her number its 041119**** guess the last 4 :lol:

hahaha.. :P i dont need that xD