short ram + hood scoop

you'll save a heap if you do it yourself but i'd say 4-500 ish at least if you find a place to do it

with the scoop you'll need to cut the bonnet and have the scoop molded and painted, thats where it'll probably cost the most

you gotta ask the other boys if there is a sri for your car, i havent seen one yet

yea there is a video on youtube of a SRI on a 2ZR-FE.

yeh that vids in my favs

you dont need a hood scoop.. just built a box out of metal sheet and run a duct pipe down to the foggie area.. cheaper way to do it if CAI is not yet available for the 2zr-fe

yeh that vids in my favs

you dont need a hood scoop.. just built a box out of metal sheet and run a duct pipe down to the foggie area.. cheaper way to do it if CAI is not yet available for the 2zr-fe

kool, but scoops look badass

yeh that vids in my favs

from what i've gathered over the last few post of yours i assume you are on a studnet budget so 400 bucks just for a scoop will not have a tick of approval for money well spent :)

cause SRI can decrease your performance once your engine get WARM so if you do not feed some cold air into the engine you mite find it rather sluggish? (correct me if im wrong) so go with the cheaper duct and housing solution then save up for the scoop if u really want to..

or put money towards some nice new tyres ;)

yeh that vids in my favs

from what i've gathered over the last few post of yours i assume you are on a studnet budget so 400 bucks just for a scoop will not have a tick of approval for money well spent :)

cause SRI can decrease your performance once your engine get WARM so if you do not feed some cold air into the engine you mite find it rather sluggish? (correct me if im wrong) so go with the cheaper duct and housing solution then save up for the scoop if u really want to..

or put money towards some nice new tyres ;)

x2 .. scoop maybe later when u have alot of money sitting around :) i say prioritize n get wheels n get it dumped n stuff like that 1st :)

Edit :P but intake is a must xD hahahaha induction noise FTW!

Edited by J e r e M y

rims and dumping is number one on the list :D i was thinking of getting white rims since my rollas white. any suggestions? should i go for 17" or 16"

BLACK RIMS ANYDAY!!!! BLACK WITH POLISHED LIP!!!!!

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: