Who has the black Sportivo with plates RAQ05?

Hey all,

I was out driving to Lordworm's place last night (so he could tell me how bad Toyotas are...), and on the way a black Sportivo passed me in the right lane of the HWY at Springwood, and then slowerd down a little but still stayed well ahead of me. I turned off the HWY at Mt Gravatt, and then got straight back on after forgetting where I was going for a moment... And as I got back on the HWY, I popped back in behind this black Sportivo! Strangely he hadn't made any ground on me even though I was off the HWY for 2 minutes or so waiting at lights, so I'm guessing he stopped on the HWY to wait for someone else?

This is where it gets interesting: he slowed down to 80kph infront of me, and then a silver Camry (that seemed to be with him?) boxed me in along side me. And then a blue ZZE popped up behind the Camry not long after that. I figured they were club ppl checking out my car wondering who I am (I hope). Anyhow, they spead back up to normal speed around Main Road onramp, so I shot off away from them just incase they wanted to stab me... :P

So, RAQ05 (?), hello. :P

Cheers, Gav.

Lol that is weird. Did you happen to catch a glance at them through the windows? Or did they have mega black tints? :P

Well, it was night time, so I had no chance of seeing into the black stivo from behind wtih it's tint, but the silver Camry had no tint, and I spotted atleast 3 or 4 passengers (girl in the back I tihnk). I coulld see that they were looking at me, but I was concentrating more on driving and wondering why they were boxing me in than to focus on the heads in the cars. It didn't seem like they were trying to signal me or anything though.

Was really strange.

Gav.