[VIC] - Melbourne 6th Monthly Event - 30th Nov - Sunday - TBD

Hi,

Before next month's event is finalise, can everyone contribute on what to do?

More driving/cruising or something different this time?

Maybe Paint Ball?

Go Kart?

Barbee @ Albert Park?

Track Day?

Please list them here and we can all brain storm and decide on an event we can all do together.

Cheers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--->Go-karting is always a favourite...and its relatively cheap. Can include a bbq too depending where you hold it.<----MY PICK

Paintballing...fun, but the local ones are pretty average - need to head to Moama...

BBQ at albert park? good for a show and shine...jus dependent on good weather...

Cruises are always great fun too, but the route options can get exhausted after a little time...

Track day? errr...with my galloping stallions under the bonnet all bar extermnated with Equine Influenze, i'd have to pass - would be great fun though...

Edited by Bowler

Go-karting is always a favourite...and its relatively cheap. Can include a bbq too depending where you hold it.

Paintballing...fun, but the local ones are pretty average - need to head to Moama...

BBQ at albert park? good for a show and shine...jus dependent on good weather...

Cruises are always great fun too, but the route options can get exhausted after a little time...

Track day? errr...with my galloping stallions under the bonnet all bar extermnated with Equine Influenze, i'd have to pass - would be great fun though...

Mate, PICK ONE GDI !!! LOL :toast:

Make a decision not create more sh!t for us to ponder over :blink::yahoo:

So looks like track day is out of the ques for u. Pick another :whistling:

Yeah Go Karting With BBQ Sounds Awesome Idea.

Hey Bowler Btw...It's Jonny Here Dunno If You Remember Me But We Were @ Uni Together For A While :D LOL I Just Realised Who You Were On The Pics Posted For The Cruise Haha

Yeah Go Karting With BBQ Sounds Awesome Idea.

Hey Bowler Btw...It's Jonny Here Dunno If You Remember Me But We Were @ Uni Together For A While :D LOL I Just Realised Who You Were On The Pics Posted For The Cruise Haha

yeh, i remember - hows the rep job (u still with tridon?) i think i accidentally sent u a msg a week or so ago, hehe...

cruise was good untill that corner opened out on me and i was left staring at an embankment - all fixed now tho, hehe

I can't go kart and bbq at the same time.

Weak tummy.

Furthermore, vomiting in the helmet isn't a good sight. :blink: but like i said, we'll go with the majority!!!

Weak tummy.

Furthermore, vomiting in the helmet isn't a good sight. :blink: but like i said, we'll go with the majority!!!

hahaha.....makes for entertaining viewing - Clear lens then *BOOM* - car driving erratically...

Septembersquall from RollaClub set up an afternoon at Le Mans in Dandenong, where for $120, there were 3 races (or if you're pushed for time, 2) with a practice - total laps 60, and included a bbq dinner and trophy presentation after the final race...

Edited by Bowler

Yep, I'll go with Go Karting and BBQ, sounds like fun.

Hopefully the weather holds out so we can keep our cars shiny for some photo's...

Yeah i would love a photo shoot Afterwards.

Love to have a photo with the club.

Maybe a nice spot in city somewhere with nice lights or brigde view.

Spot where we met up for GOR cruise was nice under the WEST GATE.

Weak tummy.

hahaha.....makes for entertaining viewing - Clear lens then *BOOM* - car driving erratically...

Septembersquall from RollaClub set up an afternoon at Le Mans in Dandenong, where for $120, there were 3 races (or if you're pushed for time, 2) with a practice - total laps 60, and included a bbq dinner and trophy presentation after the final race...

Yeh that was pretty awesome!

How about arvo karts and bbq (Le mans anyone?) then cruise to the West Gate bridge for pics?

Lets get this finalised guys

two options that suit we wont worry about the higher packages (88 and 109$) unless ppl want to...starts gettin a bit xpensive etc...

Package 1 $59 p/p

10 Lap Qualifying Session

20 Lap Race

Lap time sheets issued

Trophy presentation for 1st, 2nd & 3rd

LeMans Memberships issued

≈ 19.5km of racing p/p

Package 2 $75 p/p

10 Lap Qualifying Session

15 Lap Race

15 Lap Final Race

Lap time sheets issued

Trophy presentation for 1st, 2nd & 3rd

LeMans Memberships issued

≈ 26km

if ppl could look at the above and choose which one they would prefer and maybe we can keep this open for 5 days or so

e.g. Simon - Definate committment to attending, Package 2 (75$)

the only other expenditure really needed might be i dunno maybe max 5$ per person handed in on day, should get us some good snags, hamburgers,bread, coleslaw etc

Le Mans go-karts recommends customers to wear the following;

Casual clothing such as jeans and a t-shirt,

A jumper/ jacket or raincoat for Winter

Casual fully-enclosed shoes.

Long hair tired back with a rubber band.

Sunblock

Sunglasses

With the packages we get free use of the BBQ's and it has a fully licenced bar so cannot bring softdrink or alcohol must be purchased there

well leave it at that for now....depending on ppl who are definates i think over 10ppl means double group.....will figure out what that means when get to that point by some ringing up etc..