[VIC] - Melbourne 6th Monthly Event - 30th Nov - Sunday - TBD

This sunday is too close i think mate....alright i am up for albert park...but if it's crap thats it we all blame TOYTRD :P lolllllll

If you read the topic of this thread... you'll note its always been 30th Nov.

I wont be attending... I have a date with my brake calipers and some spray paint.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks For Reminding Me BKS....but i knew that....but initially it was a go-karting/bbq plan @ le mans or did i miss sthg? to get everyone to agree on sthg different takes times because some ppl dont check the forum daily or sthg. geeezzz some ppl take word for word about what you say :-/

Are you referring to me being the "one having the better idea"?

no... not at all...

what i mean is that...

The Original Post Starter, has an idea... then that should be adhered to.

If you want to change the plans and start making your own cruise up... perhaps it would be courteous to ask the OP if he could change the thread.

if the OP has abandoned the original cruise, then start another thread of your own up with your new suggestion, and be responsible for organising it.

theres nothing worse than a whole bunch of people making suggestions.. and no-one taking the initative to set something in concrete.

If you want a BBQ... make up a BBQ thread... set a date, set a location, set a time, and then see how many people are available... as soon as you start asking questions of people such as "which day suits everyone best?" then obviously everyone will have a diff reason to have a diff day. Naturally if you set a date, some people arent going to be able to make it.

This is why we set all the dates for all the cruises as THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH. this way, everyone knows when they are.

I will apologise on Behalf Of Guni for not being able to continue the maintence of this cruise thread... he's currently in Malaysia for Personal reasons ... (no its not a cheap tummy tuck)...

If you want to step up and organise your own cruise/meet or whatever mid month... please do so.

this is not a dig at anyone in particular, just as a member who has organised cruises in the past.. i am speaking of my own experience. If anyone want to reply to this post.... please dont clog up this thread with comments and just PM me.