Difference B/W the Aurion SX6 & ZR6

ummmz

Hi there, looking to buy an Aurion Sportivo by looking at the SX6 & ZR6 I can only see the difference between them are leather seats plus push to start engine button. Am I missing anything else or could possible owners point out the difference?

Also in regards to price, what price would I be looking at for either the SX6 or ZR6 used?

Thanks heaps for your time.

Hi there, looking to buy an Aurion Sportivo by looking at the SX6 & ZR6 I can only see the difference between them are leather seats plus push to start engine button. Am I missing anything else or could possible owners point out the difference?

Also in regards to price, what price would I be looking at for either the SX6 or ZR6 used?

ZR6 has got the Dual climate control that SX6 doesn't. In new cars, the price difference is about 3~5k.

ZR6 has got the Dual climate control that SX6 doesn't. In new cars, the price difference is about 3~5k.

The ZR6 also has reversing sensors, power passenger seat (as well as driver).

Most people option them up with the DVD, Sat Nav plus reverse camera, etc etc...

Not bad value for the extra $4,000 or so extra you pay new. Personally i'm not that keen on leather, the push start is MEH and the Sat nav DVD plus reverse camera you can get from Auspack for under $900 last time i checked. After market parking sensors aren't too expensive either. I don't like the way sensors look plus i'm not sure i really trust them hence the after market reverse camera option...

New the ZR6 isn't worth the upgrade unless you really want all that stuff, but second hand, if you shop around you should be able to get a ZR6 for the same price as most SX6's...

With the economy the way it's going, I for one would be waiting 'til January to buy. They might be giving them away by then?! :blink:

Depending on where you are i'd consider the TRD for sale for $35,000 on Grays online...

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=3052426

No warranty

Edited by Stealth

there are only cosmetic differences. i think the zr6 badge is more for status than anything else as compared to the sx6

With the economy the way it's going, I for one would be waiting 'til January to buy. They might be giving them away by then?! :blink:

Depending on where you are i'd consider the TRD for sale for $35,000 on Grays online...

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=3052426

No warranty

i'd much rather a good condition sx6 or zr6 through private sale with the balance of the warranty than a cheap TRD with no warranty that would have been thrashed beyond belief being a government car. 41kw seems a tad pointless considering that

Edited by lateralus

The push button on the handle, Smart entry and the push button engine..

It's good, Keyless remote... It's practical, u dun alwayz need to take the remote out..

It's worth it i reckon..

With the TRD 2nd, I dun know if it's worth it..

For me personally, city drivin with TRD... Kind of too much for the fuel consumption..

zR for me still...

if its second hand i reckon go with the ZR6. i managed to get mine for pretty cheap at the time with low kms as well, n it was only 2-4k more than what i would have paid for a sx6. i for one really love the reversing sensors and leather seats...*cant get enough of leather :D*

Horses for courses but leather seats all the way for me to. The dual climate zone is real handy if you have a missus. Keyless entry and push button locking is an added bonus. I didn't upgrade to the Sat Nav package (the old Navman does the trick) but upgraded to the 6 stacker with built in mobile phone (bluetooth) which is great. I tried talking the boss into the TRD (as my previous company car was a GXL Prado) and he said an SX6 would do (he didn't like the idea of Premium Unleaded with the TRD) so we came to a compromise with the ZR6.

One of the other boys has an SX6 and beleive me, for the added creature comforts it's worth spending the extra few K.

Edited by notfromthere

the more dead cows the better yea ;)

*sorry for those of yous who are vegetarian*

lol, Apparently they (the cows) are the reason behind global warming.

'I'll carve off what i want then ride the rest home'

Quote - Dennis Leary - No Cure for Cancer

Edited by notfromthere

Horses for courses but leather seats all the way for me to. The dual climate zone is real handy if you have a missus. Keyless entry and push button locking is an added bonus. I didn't upgrade to the Sat Nav package (the old Navman does the trick) but upgraded to the 6 stacker with built in mobile phone (bluetooth) which is great. I tried talking the boss into the TRD (as my previous company car was a GXL Prado) and he said an SX6 would do (he didn't like the idea of Premium Unleaded with the TRD) so we came to a compromise with the ZR6.

One of the other boys has an SX6 and beleive me, for the added creature comforts it's worth spending the extra few K.

Yeah, i kinda regret not upgrading but didn't really have the cash at the time.

So what did you end up getting???

Yeah, i kinda regret not upgrading but didn't really have the cash at the time.

Yeah, but you got a TRD, I wouild have gone without the extras if the boss agreed to the 3500S...

Oops, i looked at the picture and assumed you had a TRD. I wouldn't have complained if the boss said no to the ZR6 and got me an SX6 as he is a Toyota man (every company car has to be Toyota) which left me little to choose from as I didn't want 4WD anymore.

Edited by notfromthere

how i envy you. i'm not looking forward to this summer - my missus will be comfy and i'll be sweating it out.

It will and already has stopped a few arguments although it doesn't help that much when the car has been sitting in the sun all day and you burn your a.ss on the leather seats!

Tool fan i take it Lateralus?

Edited by notfromthere