Melbourne Cruise on Superb Driving Roads

Hi Guys Peekay & myself are heading off on a drive Sunday morning 20th Feb. We spoke about it at the meet at E-gene's on Sunday. We are going up past the Black Spur to a very deserted stretch of road that twists and turns more than the great Ocean Road with a speeb limit of 100. Guys this would be one of the best roads you can drive in VIC and as I said it's pretty deserted with very few people ever using it. The best part is with the way it twists & turns it is actually difficult over a lot of it to go much over the speed limit.

The Road to get there is a lot of fun and the road coming back is even more fun. On the way back we will stop at a little place Peekay and I know that serves great food for a bite to eat & a chat.

There will be 2 meet up points, the first at my place in Bundoora just off the Western Ring Road for all those coming from the west and from there onto the 2nd meeting point at Nunawading Toyota on Whitehorse Road just before Springvale Road for those who live in the eastern Suburbs.

We will leave my place at 9.15 sharp to head to and meet with the others at Nunawading Toyota (via the Lower plenty gorge which is pretty fun and only adds an extra 5 minutes to the drive) at 10.00am. We will be leaving there at 10.15am sharp.

After the drive anyone who wishes to have some dinner at my place and watch a movie there on the big screen is welcome, get to know each other & see if we can turn the Melbourne side of ATOC into a real club!

If you wish to meet at my place at 9.00am PM me and I will give you the address and a map to get there. Please only add your name to the list if you are pretty certain you are coming and not just hoping.

Just copy this list and add your name to it.

1. Ilivfor6

2. Peekay34

Hope to see some of you come along :)

this sounds well organised and i hope you get the support from regular meet members and also new members. not sure if i will go as that would make it 4 times this month i have gone around there. have fun and i will add my name to the list if i am 100% sure of going.

mmm twisty roads...  Add me please.

I almost put you straight into 3rd in the 1st post but I thought it would be more polite to let you decide yourself :D :D

I'm happy you can make it. Need that 1zz with the vocal lift to keep the RX8 honest. And guys if you don't believe me you should of seen how quickly he kept that 1zz going on the last drive (Arthurs Seat)

1. Ilivfor6

2. Peekay34

3. IZZ-FE

The drive has to be moved to the 27th (The Sunday following) as Peekay just found out he has to fly to Sydney for work. I told him it was easy rectified as all he had to do was quit! He thought though that it would be easier to just push the drive back by a week.

So it is now the following week Sunday 27th Feb (Same time and details as previous).

I still think you should have just quit :P :P :D

• 2 weeks later...