/wrists

RXSeven

agreed,

australia needs you to harden the fck up

Well said. It's seems like as each generation goes on, teens are softening up. And what was all this crap about not being allowed to smack your kids if they misbehave? I had to suffer from getting the belt as a kid if I was misbehaving. Gotta raise them tough.

agreed,

australia needs you to harden the fck up

Well said. It's seems like as each generation goes on, teens are softening up. And what was all this crap about not being allowed to smack your kids if they misbehave? I had to suffer from getting the belt as a kid if I was misbehaving. Gotta raise them tough.

My asian parents were cain happy. If I didn't obey the whip comes out :D

Emos arent real people, the are a infection on society

wow do you really think ? so are you telling me when your emotional - like what heres a scenario your gf broke up with you, does that mean ur an infection ? a disease ? a STD ?

thats a really disgusting line - what you said of course, not what i just said

emos are still real people, their actually more real than you and I because they can actually feel pain and misery whereas what you might not ? so doesnt that make you "not real person" ?

Just dont do it on a car forum is all we should be saying

wow do you really think ? so are you telling me when your emotional - like what heres a scenario your gf broke up with you, does that mean ur an infection ? a disease ? a STD ?

emos are still real people, their actually more real than you and I because they can actually feel pain and misery whereas what you might not ? so doesnt that make you "not real person" ?

Every single "emo" I know is a spoilt little fuck who's main problem with life is their parents wouldn't buy them the birthday presents they wanted when they were little.

NO...because its my problem, not anyone elses...ppl comin on here and wanting sympathy from other people they dont no??? WTF Maybe i was a bit harsh but maybe the emo's should wake up to themselves and realise other people have problems to and i dont really want someone i dont no crying on my shoulder

see where im comin from now mrs.sportivo

yeah, but you can't generalise every single person who appears emo. i know a couple who genuinely have problems and are actively seeking help. i.e. they have massive depression/bipolar and could do with a hand.

although, i have to admit most are just coming along for a phase ride. then 2 years later when wutang comes back into fashion you'll see kids with chains of bling and their too big FUBU shirts running around again.

The whole point of this thread was to just tell people the harsh reality, and slap some sense into them basically. Although some people may think I'm a flamebaiting Troll son of a whore. Either way I don't mind.

BUT...re: SQU-47N's post:

I think he was referring to the common social trend that we see in modern youth culture, not the actual methodology of 'feeling' that is experienced by us as sentient beings.

When looking at Emo culture, we're presented with young members of either sex, dressing up in obscure (although given that the trend is now so very popular, you couldn't really call it obscure) clothing, of which when itemised presents nothing but black hoodies, doc martins and extremely tight jeans. On top of all this, their psychological outlook is grim because they think their parents hate them by disciplining them, and/or it is due to their failure at achieving 'Fanboi' status on Guitar Hero, or some other modern emopopculture trend, which in effect greatly reduces their ability to study and excel at something more meaningful for the human race. This spreads like wildfire amoung the kiddie-troop.

Being emotional doesn't label you as a terminal illness on society, but being an Emotrooper sure does.

Every single "emo" I know is a spoilt little fuck who's main problem with life is their parents wouldn't buy them the birthday presents they wanted when they were little.

No, that may only be the "emos" you know - but me, ive got friends whose parents abondon them, who as a child had to be raised into drugs for money so dont sit there and stereotype them - their all human beings

lighten up guys :) i do see emo as a trend too, i dont know why people like it though :/ just attention seekers or something :/

-- although the pic is funny if looked at out of context i think it might be a little un-appropriate

Edited by xoom

The only people who stereotype emo's are themselves. Human beings have the ability to make themselves into anything. I work across from a guy that came over to Australia on a tiny boat from Vietnam decades ago, with no family. He's contracted to a large international IT Solutions company as a Project Manager ($$$).

No sympathy for emo's.

Edited by oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo

lols who said they wanted sympathy ? eg. William - he only told us about it because he couldnt tell anyone else - because we're strangers to him and he doesnt have to worry about if his other friends found out, and ontop of that he had no one else to tell since his best friend is the girl he liked

fk me dead, people dont go complaining about their problems because they want sympathy from others - they want to hear what the other person is going to say and react, if they give them good advice and what not

and buddy read this topic through carefully and then tell me whos stereotyping who

mrs.sportivo, i think you take things to heart way too easily and make mountains out of mole hills.

lighten up!

*hands everyone a chill pill *

:D :D

nawww smiles all round now huh?! B) :lol:

If we didnt have these two young ladies join everyone would still be arguing over nothing, only two that can lighten a topic, just calm down; people are people everyone is different.

*turns up the music* dance ppl dance :P

silly fact of the day:

it take more muscles to frown than it does to smile...... so turn that frown upside down!!! :yahoo:

*turns up the music* dance ppl dance :P

silly fact of the day:

it take more muscles to frown than it does to smile...... so turn that frown upside down!!! :yahoo:

but everyone knows that fact! lol i recon you can come up with a better one nellie!!! hehehe