ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

i might be able to get those front lips for cheap BUT it might be dodgey so ill see how things go.(mate who went back to thailand to hunt one down for me :) )

didnt think thailand sell this model? they usally only got the sedans.

• 2 weeks later...

tough looking zre. where do you get these pictures from john ?

I dont know how to post a link cos iam still new to computers,iam surprised i made it this far :lol: Its a Jap site,Minkara.carview i think.The others just google AURIS images.

Edited by JVN11L

wishing my car looked like this, simple but nice :lol:

25q3x8y.jpg

oh man thats HOT as. lowering my car soon prob going to get peddar springs instead of kings :P o wellz has that zre on the front bumper got that what is it called i forgot its the plastic unpainted part on the bottum of the bumper removed?

ahhh looks very nice.

by the way would anyone know if 5 X 114.3, 17 x 7 with an offset of 55mm fit on the ZRE152 ?

yeah that would fit lolz offset will be in the 40 - 45mm range i heard i dunno i forgot LOl i plan to lower my car first b4 i get rims lolz looks better that way i reckon

20081105185754051120081ji4.jpg

20081105185846051120081jz8.jpg

hey dude nice ride, is it lowered? if so, how much drop did you go and was it just springs you got? hows the ride ? bouncy or stable?

lol doesnt look lowered, springs will depend on which brand u get. i had a go at both of my friends colt ralliarts, one had king springs lows and the other had peddars sports lows, and to me the king springs seem to be good for day to day driving if u get what i mean and the peddars are like more stiff i dunno how to explain it just its not as good wen u drive normally but wen u go mountain runs its better than kings :P

hey dude nice ride, is it lowered? if so, how much drop did you go and was it just springs you got? hows the ride ? bouncy or stable?

lol doesnt look lowered, springs will depend on which brand u get. i had a go at both of my friends colt ralliarts, one had king springs lows and the other had peddars sports lows, and to me the king springs seem to be good for day to day driving if u get what i mean and the peddars are like more stiff i dunno how to explain it just its not as good wen u drive normally but wen u go mountain runs its better than kings :P

Nah it isn't lowered, however am looking into it.

As for the bouncy and stable, it would be slightly more stable than the stock wheels. Only real difference i feel would be better grip on the road with 18".

Currently looking into strut/sway bars and such.

Nah it isn't lowered, however am looking into it.

As for the bouncy and stable, it would be slightly more stable than the stock wheels. Only real difference i feel would be better grip on the road with 18".

Currently looking into strut/sway bars and such.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=19721 go onto my thread bcos im talking about sway bars and things :) might be help to you